Presidential Race 2020 - Page 3
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Race 2020

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    This is a quiet backwater, hot tub, BS fest with a scant handful of viewers. If you think my comment could influence your election you need more faith in your country. The threat to your republic/representative democracy isn’t coming from this side of the boarder, don’t be so like chicken little.
    (did you mean "border?")

Now, if you would just go back to your OP, my comment might be taken in its correct context.
    Oh my, please forgive my feeble attempt at "hi-brow" humor.
    I have zero concern that anyone would heed you advice, but grave concern that you think anyone cares.

Must be lonely at the top of our intellectual heap here.

BTW-Thank you for gracing us with your presence!

And FTR: not sharing a Hot Tub with anyone on this board!
    Maybe a blind or field or stream with a couple (some I have already), but NO HOT TUB!
    Last edited by road kill; 02-03-2020 at 02:47 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Weld, Biden, Klobuchar or Bloomberg would all make better options than Trump.

For you Trumpsters on SS/Medicare, Trump wants to cut 25BILLION next fiscal year. Hardly a dent in his massive deficit spending!

There's another court, the court of public opinion. During the next weeks and months more information will be revealed. Guilty will be the public’s outcry. The execution of justice will take place in November.
    Why would the Russians try to re-elect Trump?
    Because he’s making Russia great again—while crippling American power and influence.
    The Trump Presidency is Putin’s dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The execution of justice will take place in November........

......and this is as it should be. Thanks for a great post Franco!
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    ......and this is as it should be. Thanks for a great post Franco!
    John, please keep your response in the back of your mind moving forward when you rail on the politicians of the state of Virginia for doing the peoples will when they were overwhelmingly voted in. The people of Virginia spoke with their votes.
    ROCK CHALK

What is Faith? It is the confident assurance that something we want is going to happen. It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead. ​HEBREWS 11:1

This is a quiet backwater, hot tub, BS fest with a scant handful of viewers. If you think my comment could influence your election you need more faith in your country. The threat to your republic/representative democracy isn’t coming from this side of the boarder, don’t be so like chicken little.

Now, if you would just go back to your OP, my comment might be taken in its correct context.
    Well Blindy, we do agree on the major part of your post. I don't think your comment could influence our election any more than a post here by a Russian government agent or a post by any government agent of any country on Facebook. We should work diligently to see that our system of vote recording, is not compromised and welcome free speech no matter the origin of country. Our problem is not foreign inteference but a Congress that can barely achieve an approval rating in double digets.

As for you and your country, I suggest that you get off your dead ass and demand that your country meet its commitment to NATO that it has failed to do. Seventy years of piled up failure to do so should be considered a disgrace by you and your countrymen. Until your country does this one LITTLE THING, you have no standing to criticize us as to who we choose for our government.

PS

Why do you even make such posts if you know they will have no effect?

I thought Pocahontas was your gal, what happened?
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

........the "back of my mind" keeps more to itself than most have ability to comprehend and contemplate in the entirety of their own.

In the mean time hold your own thoughts on Virginia until their next state and local elections.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

For you Trumpsters on SS/Medicare, Trump wants to cut 25BILLION next fiscal year. Hardly a dent in his massive deficit spending!

There's another court, the court of public opinion. During the next weeks and months more information will be revealed. Guilty will be the public’s outcry. The execution of justice will take place in November.
    I agree with hyour last sentence and WILL LIVE WITH IT. Will you, if the result is not to your liking??? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post

Well Blindy,

Why do you even make such posts if you know they will have no effect?

I do it for you. I love your reaction and the paragraphs of biographic apocrypha elicited.
    Originally Posted by a trustworthy long-standing contributor.

If ANYONE, be it an employee, employer, retired, military of government bureaucrat witnesses what they believe to be a crime, they have a responsibility to report it.

I do it for you. I love your reaction and the paragraphs of biographic apocrypha elicited.
    Having sat with Cary and shared CC cookies (not in a hot tub) and discussing life, I can assure all here his musings, though lengthy, are as authentic as anyone else's on this site.
    There is nothing "apocrylific" about him.
    Last edited by road kill; 02-03-2020 at 05:15 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold