So who you got so far?

Bernie?
    Biden?
    Warren?
    Buttigieg?
    Bloomberg?
    Clinton?
    Did I miss someone?

I am genuinely curious who you Democrats like and why?

Because this is who you got.
    Last edited by road kill; 01-30-2020 at 01:29 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So who you got so far?

Bernie?
    Biden?
    Warren?
    Buttigieg?
    Bloomberg?
    Clinton?
    Did I miss someone?

I am genuinely curious who you Democrats like and why?

Because this is who you got.
    Hunter B?

The original bernie #1 for boomers!

20200130_161936.jpg

the replay bernie #2 for millennials!

20200130_162038.jpg
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I suspect many dems know their candidates all suck and would be a disaster for the party, the country and the economy, their own 401k's included. Some probably want another crack at impeachment after Trump's reelection anyway.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

I predict the Democrats will run HRC.

Sanders supporters fume as Clinton allies named to key Dem convention committees

Supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders' White House bid and some Democratic National Committee members are frustrated with some initial appointments made by DNC Chairman Tom Perez to the crucial committees that will oversee the rules and party platform at this summer’s presidential nominating convention in Milwaukee, Wis.
    Their frustration comes after Perez named former Rep. Barney Frank of Massachusetts – who was a surrogate for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign -- as co-chair of the convention’s Rules Committee. And Perez picked John Podesta – who served as Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager – to have a seat on the committee.
    CLINTON PUSHES BACK AGAINST CRITICISM OF HER JABS AT SANDERS
    The populist independent Vermont senator lost a long and divisive primary nomination battle to Clinton four years ago, in which Sanders supporters felt the DNC was stacked against their candidate’s outsider run for the White House. Four years later, many Sanders allies and supporters remain suspicious of the DNC.
    While the Sanders campaign didn’t respond for comment, national co-chair Nina Turner slammed the appointments as “an embarrassment” and a “slap in the face” in an interview with the progressive online news channel Status Coup.
    And DNC committee member Yasmine Taeb – who backed Sanders in 2016 but remains neutral this cycle – told The Hill that “there's a very small number of appointments of allies to Sen. Sanders.”
    “The appointments also include individuals that are outright hostile to Bernie Sanders and his supporters," she added. "It's not the message the DNC should be sending to the grassroots right now when we're all working aggressively to defeat the racist in the White House.”
    Two other DNC committee members – who asked to remain anonymous to speak more freely – told Fox News they were troubled by the appointments.
    "Deja Vu all over again!"
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I predict the Democrats will run HRC.

"Deja Vu all over again!"
    As much as it pains me to give her any credit at all, I think she is smarter than that.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

The thought of having to watch HRC run again turns my stomach. Having said that, the thought of watching her get creamed in both popular and Electorial votes would be worth nine months of her campaign bs.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

You can forget HRC...look at who is now running the DNC, its no longer McAuliffe and Wasserman-Schultz or Brazile....there are still plenty of HRC loyalists but when it comes to fund raising, her boy Harvey Weinstein is going to get castrated, and we all know what happened to Epstein...I guess she could try and pull money out of the Clinton foundation but my guess is that the minute she does that, the people who put it there as insurance that they would get Presidential access aren't going to be too happy
    Executor of the Alanson C Brown III - Trust

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    As much as it pains me to give her any credit at all, I think she is smarter than that.
    You mean like running with Romney as her VP on a unification platform?
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Hunter B?
    I added a few you missed....

Bernie?
    Biden?
    Warren?
    Buttigieg?
    Bloomberg?
    Clinton?
    Michell Obama?
    Oprah Winfrey?
    Bugs Bunny?