Presidential Race 2020 - Page 18
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Race 2020

Roseberry, I appreciate your answer.

RK, I don't have a list. Do you want be on the list? If that's the case, I'll put Road Kill right up at the top. When you fail to answer a simple question and sidetrack a conversation by bringing up kids in cages and posting WWF videos, it should come as no surprise that is precisely what I'm talking about.

Now, are both of the claims false because of the website where they were posted from?
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    Roseberry, I appreciate your answer.

RK, I don't have a list. Do you want be on the list? If that's the case, I'll put Road Kill right up at the top. When you fail to answer a simple question and sidetrack a conversation by bringing up kids in cages and posting WWF videos, it should come as no surprise that is precisely what I'm talking about.

Now, are both of the claims false because of the website where they were posted from?
    This post makes no sense to me, in or out of context.

You suggested many here defer to swampy.
    I responded, you no likey.
    Too bad.

I suggest you defer to the ones no longer here.
    Last edited by road kill; 03-16-2020 at 01:32 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    Hilarious and a good point.
    Out of all the genders there are now, why a female? I googled it, there are now 112 genders among democrats (still only two for us conservative science deniers).
    I would think Mayor P. Butt qualifies for several genders and could broaden the base for Joe.
    Why would he "qualify for several genders"?
    I have no idea, just speculating. I happen to be a conservative science denier that believes there are only two.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    This post makes no sense to me, in or out of context.

You suggested many here defer to swampy.
    I responded, you no likely.
    Too bad.

I suggest you defer to the ones no longer here.
    Then I will try again. Here on POTUS Place, the majority of posters fall on what most would call "the right", either on the conservative political spectrum or in support of the current president and his administration. There are others who voice their displeasure with the president and his administration. When the posters who criticize the president put up something that is false, there is typically a barrage of responses to point out the error. And rightly so.

However, when someone makes a false claim in support of the president, the same voices that previously called for truth and honesty are quiet. Obviously I was trying to get a rise by stating "many conservative posters" show deference.

Having been here for a few years, I may not know a lot of the posters on a personal level, but I have seen and interacted enough to conclude that I couldn't name a single person here on the forum that would defer to anyone else's arguments as their own. I would simply like to see BS called out, regardless of the source.
    Last edited by nogie1717; 03-16-2020 at 10:38 AM.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Then I will try again. Here on POTUS Place, the majority of posters fall on what most would call "the right", either on the conservative political spectrum or in support of the current president and his administration. There are others who voice their displeasure with the president and his administration. When the posters who criticize the president put up something that is false, there is typically a barrage of responses to point out the error. And rightly so.

However, when someone makes a false claim in support of the president, the same voices that previously called for truth and honesty are quiet. Obviously I was trying to get a rise by stating "many conservative posters" show deference.

Having been here for a few years, I may not know a lot of the posters on a personal level, but I have seen and interacted enough to conclude that I couldn't name a single person here on the forum that would defer to anyone else's arguments as their own. I would simply like to see BS called out, regardless of the source.
    Couldn't agree more.
    I never once saw you call out the BS from those no longer here!

Maybe you could blaze the trail and set the precedent.
    Until then, this is a forum for expressing opinion, I'll leave it at that.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

IMO, our POTUS has his faults but they are negated by the fact that no one has offered a viable option.
    In case your memory is short the R's put up 16 of their best & the public chose the present POTUS. The
    D's ran the most corrupt person they could find. I do not like the spendthrift ways, I have zero problem
    with his style (remember we all have one), I don't have an issue with employee churn (It can be healthy)
    & I do appreciate what he & McConnell are doing with judges.

That's my opinion. anyone want to discuss that, pack a lunch or two!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

The world is a dangerous place to live. Not because of those who are evil, but because of those who
    choose to do nothing about that! Einstein

nogie1717...as I follow some of your posts on this topic, you are correct, I am a Conservative, probably a bit right of John Birch! That you got right; no pun intended!

I have never felt that those on this website, that lean a bit to the right, don't call me out on things I print, that they disagree with or believe I may have misunderstood...! That has happened probably more than you know, and I appreciate the feedback in most cases.

A few that lean to the left here, challenge me frequently on positions I take or things I say/ believe! I again enjoy those challenges to a point! I also know that most who disagree with me cannot be convinced to seeing it my way. In most case they cannot change the way I see things either. That is the nature of our left/ right politics today!

A few on here are pretty good at playing both sides, depending on the issue. Some that do this, do it this well. Others, not so much! A few are 'fence riders'...they are very good at looking down on the world and throwing stones at all players....no names be mentioned!

I can't spell very well, not my strong point! And people that call me on it, don't really bother me... I read a lot and try to keep up to date. I have a deep distrust of the media, including Fox News! I find OAN much more factual oriented network and they don't have a bunch of liberals planted in the broadcasts. I enjoy reading the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Times daily. I have 8 or 9 websites that I review every day. I do monitor CNN and even most of the networks, but I can only stand a few minutes of that a day! Buy the way I am retired!

Many on here that generally see things different than I, are extremely good Retriever people! Fact is many of them are great dog people both in training and running those pups. I truly appreciate what they write and what they offer all of us who work our dogs in the field. So if I ever ran into one of the folks at an event, and realized who they are....I would not talk politics to them I would only talk about retrievers, training and running these beautiful creatures most of us are committed to....

Nuff Said

The other day i mentioned an up and coming democrat. Joy Reid of msnbc called this person's appeal "Obama like". He came within 34,000 votes of being governor of Florida after asking for a recount and alleging "voter suppression" of minorities. He has been mentioned as a possible vp nominee and future presidential candidate. He is also famously a "cnn contributor".

Then, Andrew Gillum, married with three children, is caught in a hotel methamphetamine overdose call to authorities. He is drunk out of his mind, puking in the bathroom and past giving assistance to the person who overdosed. One of the men in the room is a gay, male prostitute. Baggies of methamphetamine are found in the room. Amazingly no charges were filed against Gillum.

This isn't interesting enough to get one comment from political pundits on rtf?

Anybody?

Dang, at least Marion Barry geeked his party up with hoes?
    Last edited by roseberry; 03-17-2020 at 10:50 AM.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Not to argue, but it's Joe now.
    End of story.
    I'm on board with RK after yesterday's primary results. It's Joe!

Now we are a great country. How is it that after the "chart topping" choice of Clinton v Trump in 16, all we can produce in 20 is Biden v Trump?
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

I still think its gonna be a bait and switch....IF there is a female VP nominee out there that can beat Trump/ Pence then they won't waste her on the B side of the ticket, now that the establishment has stopped the Bernie Brigade...IMO the D party is willing to lose the POTUS again but they are gonna go all out to keep Queen Nancy on her throne and somehow make Chuck U Schumer the majority leader...then we will see an impeachment proceeding of epic proportion, and its their only hope of staving off the conservative trend in SCOTUS
    Executor of the Alanson C Brown III - Trust

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"