The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SOTU address

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    The lies are yours, Jacob
    Maybe you should try harder?? Not one flipping lie from me. Good luck disputing the facts I have mentioned in this thread. I’ll be anxiously awaiting.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...239913588.html

Is it a huge deal? Probably not. Would I flick my kid in the head if he did any of that during the National Anthem? You better believe it.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

No one has mentioned the response of the Democrats when President Trump said he will support the 2nd amendment as long as he is in office.

They sat on their hands and squirmed!
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...239913588.html

Is it a huge deal? Probably not. Would I flick my kid in the head if he did any of that during the National Anthem? You better believe it.
    nogie, how is one to watch such videos?? Is there a way to see your video and not subscribe to the Miami Herold??

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    nogie, how is one to watch such videos?? Is there a way to see your video and not subscribe to the Miami Herold??
    Hmm, not sure. I just opened the page, waited for the 30 second ad to finish and then it played. Here you go, sorry it's from the Huff Post, so just ignore the other blather that goes along with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PopZEEXpmhU
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    Hmm, not sure. I just opened the page, waited for the 30 second ad to finish and then it played. Here you go, sorry it's from the Huff Post, so just ignore the other blather that goes along with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PopZEEXpmhU
    Not fussing at you nogie. Like a fool I addded an ad blocker which is porobably the problem. I try to turn it off but probably not successful. Other people have posted videos and I have encountered the problem many times and just got frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Maybe you should try harder?? Not one flipping lie from me. Good luck disputing the facts I have mentioned in this thread. I’ll be anxiously awaiting.
    You have yet to mention any facts. Not surprising as facts are foreign to you.
    In post #2 you gave your opinion on the SOTUA. That is not a fact

In post #18 you childishly insulted Franco and stated no facts

In post 19 you again childishly called Seaandland a liar. WHICH WAS A LIE BY YOU. Everything he said was true!!
    Show us where anything he said was a lie.
    Trump did make a fool of himself and was disrespectful during the National Anthem during the Super Bowl
    Jacob,Why don't you remind us of the Art of The Deal Stable Genius failure with the USFL. Also explain to us Trump} said that football players who didn't stand at attention during the anthem didn't deserve to live in the USA?

Obama did create more jobs in comparable 3 yr period of time.
    Jacob why don't you remind us of Trumps bragging that his daughter by herself, had created over 14 million jobs {which is way more than 2x the # of jobs created by the entire economy during DJT's time in office}

Bush inherited from Clinton. a booming economy and a budget that was ACTUALLY paying down the deficit!! After 8 yrs of Bush Obama inherited the 2nd worse recession in modern times, a banking crisis, spiraling unemployment and govt bailouts.
    After 8 years of Obama Administration Trump inherited a booming economy, falling unemployment record breaking stock indexes and the biggest bull market ever.

Anxiously awaiting your response.
    Please Put down your pom poms ,Take off your cheerleaders uniform and try to stick to real facts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    You have yet to mention any facts. Not surprising as facts are foreign to you.
    In post #2 you gave your opinion on the SOTUA. That is not a fact

In post #18 you childishly insulted Franco and stated no facts

In post 19 you again childishly called Seaandland a liar. WHICH WAS A LIE BY YOU. Everything he said was true!!
    Show us where anything he said was a lie.
    Trump did make a fool of himself and was disrespectful during the National Anthem during the Super Bowl
    Jacob,Why don't you remind us of the Art of The Deal Stable Genius failure with the USFL. Also explain to us Trump} said that football players who didn't stand at attention during the anthem didn't deserve to live in the USA?

Obama did create more jobs in comparable 3 yr period of time.
    Jacob why don't you remind us of Trumps bragging that his daughter by herself, had created over 14 million jobs {which is way more than 2x the # of jobs created by the entire economy during DJT's time in office}

Bush inherited from Clinton. a booming economy and a budget that was ACTUALLY paying down the deficit!! After 8 yrs of Bush Obama inherited the 2nd worse recession in modern times, a banking crisis, spiraling unemployment and govt bailouts.
    After 8 years of Obama Administration Trump inherited a booming economy, falling unemployment record breaking stock indexes and the biggest bull market ever.

Anxiously awaiting your response.
    Please Put down your pom poms ,Take off your cheerleaders uniform and try to stick to real facts!!!
    Bless Jacob's little heart.

He is all emotion, zero facts.

He's been conned and like so many others, hasn't realized it yet.
    Why would the Russians try to re-elect Trump?
    Because he’s making Russia great again—while crippling American power and influence.
    The Trump Presidency is Putin’s dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    He's been conned and like so many others, hasn't realized it yet.
    Like.Sooooooooooo many others, how's it feelin' to you this time franco?
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Are those walls still closing in? Just looking for a status update.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford