The Purge Has Begun - Page 12
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: The Purge Has Begun

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    I need a place to stay next year during duck season. Leave the key to your sisters house at the BP station at the 51 and 88 intersection just west of Halls.

Tell all your friends to stay away from me while I am there! Gas up the 4 wheeler too dammit!

Lol, I'm just kiddin! But Cary, what did the girls at the nekkid bar in Tiptonville have to say about him?

Cold brother.......just cold!
    I live 4 miles down highway 88 from H&A. But now it is a Shell station. I only go through Tiptonville on the way to Reelfoot to eat catfish.

Not sure that it would do me any good to stop at the bar there as I have little depth perception. If the 4-wheeler is low on gas, look around, there should be gas tanks sitting around to fill it up if necessary. There are 6 freezers here, 3 in big barn and 3 in dog barn. All loose ducks in the freezers that are not in zip lock bags are mine so you are welcome. Last fall I had a guy drive almost 200 miles one way because he asked for some ducks. I gave him about 10 teal for his puppy. If sliding gate is closed call ahead and I will tell you how to get in.

I know it sounds mushy but I do feel lucky. Same two guys will taring with me tomorrow but in afternoon. One is about 40 and the other just turned 30. One works for railroad and is laid off this week and other is manager in a plant. Both weekend warriors. The guy working gets off at about 3 and weather will be warm enough to put dogs in tech pond here. I am really proud of them One has a dog with a MH and also a Grand pass. Both successes are ecent. The other has an HRCH on his first dog and is now running Master with2 or 3 passes. All they need was a little encouragement.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    Stuff like this makes me wonder why I even bother to login on this site.. No need to get this personal on here..
    Calling someone a liar is personal in my opinion. I warned him more than once. I have asked it to stop and it has not. I suggest he stop now or it will get worse. Up to him.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    I live 4 miles down highway 88 from H&A. But now it is a Shell station. I only go through Tiptonville on the way to Reelfoot to eat catfish.

Not sure that it would do me any good to stop at the bar there as I have little depth perception. If the 4-wheeler is low on gas, look around, there should be gas tanks sitting around to fill it up if necessary. There are 6 freezers here, 3 in big barn and 3 in dog barn. All loose ducks in the freezers that are not in zip lock bags are mine so you are welcome. Last fall I had a guy drive almost 200 miles one way because he asked for some ducks. I gave him about 10 teal for his puppy. If sliding gate is closed call ahead and I will tell you how to get in.

I know it sounds mushy but I do feel lucky. Same two guys will taring with me tomorrow but in afternoon. One is about 40 and the other just turned 30. One works for railroad and is laid off this week and other is manager in a plant. Both weekend warriors. The guy working gets off at about 3 and weather will be warm enough to put dogs in tech pond here. I am really proud of them One has a dog with a MH and also a Grand pass. Both successes are ecent. The other has an HRCH on his first dog and is now running Master with2 or 3 passes. All they need was a little encouragement.
    I'd love to visit with Elvis as well Cary.

When we leave, the surroundings would be as tidy as when we arrived.

AND......i bring CC cookies!
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Where is Paul Harvey when we need him?
    DUCKDAWG'S MAC'S MAGICAL MR. OCTOBER SH -- Reggie

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I'd love to visit with Elvis as well Cary.

When we leave, the surroundings would be as tidy as when we arrived.

AND......i bring CC cookies!
    Listen RK, don't be stickin your nose in tryin to unhook my huntin cabin.......I CALLED DIBS!
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Listen RK, don't be stickin your nose in tryin to unhook my huntin cabin.......I CALLED DIBS!
    Duck hnting has not been as good as in the past. Tewo reasons I think. Frigging Snow geese which are here by the tens or hundres of thousands. They eat all the food. Also the ceather has not cooperated. Also some my fault as I can't pay attention like I used to.

"Former White House chief of staff John Kelly said Wednesday that Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was following his military training when he chose to report President Donald Trump’s now infamous July phone call with the president of Ukraine."

Real Patriots will be vilified when a tyrant leads the mob!

BA made an excellent point about Trump being compared to Caesar earlier in this post. The Roman Republic ended under Caesar. Just like what is happening today with a President enabled by a corrupted DOJ and a Senate too scared to confront the tyrant.

Why would the Russians try to re-elect Trump?
    Because he’s making Russia great again—while crippling American power and influence.
    The Trump Presidency is Putin’s dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    "Former White House chief of staff John Kelly said Wednesday that Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was following his military training when he chose to report President Donald Trump’s now infamous July phone call with the president of Ukraine."

Real Patriots will be vilified when a tyrant leads the mob!

BA made an excellent point about Trump being compared to Caesar earlier in this post. The Roman Republic ended under Caesar. Just like what is happening today with a President enabled by a corrupted DOJ and a Senate too scared to confront the tyrant.

It appears that everyone is "corrupted" if they don't agree with all you believe.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    It appears that everyone is "corrupted" if they don't agree with all you believe.
    Some of us refuse to support criminal activity perpetrated by a pathological liar.

Some of us prefer the the truth and reality over propaganda!
    Why would the Russians try to re-elect Trump?
    Because he’s making Russia great again—while crippling American power and influence.
    The Trump Presidency is Putin’s dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Some of us refuse to support criminal activity perpetrated by a pathological liar.

Some of us prefer the the truth and reality over propaganda!

Franky, I have noticed that you tend to fall back on mockery and name calling in many of your posts. It brings to mind a tactic suggested by Saul Alinsky’s book, Rules for Radicals. The tactic Alinsky suggests is that using ‘Ridicule is a most potent weapon’…. looking back over your recent posts I see a clear trend…see below quotes! Of course, this tactic is done to avoid using logic and/or sources to support your position.

cult lives for ridiculous conspiracy theories
    another conspiracy theory
    crazy conspiracy theories
    conspiracy theories
    Trump cult
    mentally slow
    mentality that led to the rise of Hitler!
    Pathological liar
    Imperial Presidency
    Russification of the Republican Party.