Gen Flynn's conviction - Page 4
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gen Flynn's conviction

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I don't have a clue how you read missing 302's into that reply.
    Don't you realize that the 302 is the summary of the very questions that the interviewing FBI agents asked Flynn and the RESPONSES he gave? It is the very basis of the accusation and charge that Flynn LIED TO THE FBI!

Can you imagine calling an autopsy, "COMPROMIZED", meaning LOST, and someone was charged with murder??? Whether you realize it or not, the 302 is the record that would support or deny the charge of Lying to the FBI. Saying that an autopsy has been "compromized(lost) is no more rediculous and suspect than saying that the 302 was "compromized(lost).

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Mngundog-

I apologize for thinking that the Miranda warning is due to all persons who are interrogated. Sidney Powell in her just released book Conviction Machine, makes that very clear. She also makes the point that if requested by the FBI for an interview, take a tape recorder. When the agents tell you that the interview can't be recorded simply say, "Then this interview is over." I've not read the entire book yet. I can only read a chapter before I get so darned mad . . . However, it really details the underhanded tricks of the FBI and DoJ. She reminds us that the DOJ case against Enron was overturned by the Supreme Court on the basis that there was no law broken. The DOJ prosecutors took bits from several existing laws and tied them together although the law didn't exist. The DOJ used lies to make the case against Sen Ted Stevens. That was also tossed.

The Form 302 gambit is what caught Gen Flynn an now the DOJ says that the can't find the 302 in question. IOW, while they claim he perjured himself, it can't be proved. However, they say that's of no consequence.

It's probably a good thing that more of this doesn't come out.
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy") ... as is her daughter
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH WC ("Muse") ... gone now also
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie") ... also gone
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    NSDTR/CH Struan's Driving Us Crazy JH WCI ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge
    Honeyrun's Duchess of Argyll ("Socks")
    Dixie ... the "spare parts" dog

john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

K. T. McFarland was in a bind. No way could she answer questions truthfully without her records. The liberals like to talk about the convictions, but none of them had anything to do with Trump or his campaign. All had to do with what the prosecutors charged as lying about those things that were not a crime.