Coronavirus - - Page 41
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus -

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    Quite often I agree with you Cary but this morning, I'm not so sure.
    What I said was "IF I HAVE AN OBSESSION". I NEVER said "I have an obsession". Not the first time he has pulled this either.

Glad for your comment but I do think his post if totally false.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Obsession noun

ob·​ses·​sion | \ äb-ˈse-shən , əb- \
    Definition of obsession
    1: a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling
    broadly : compelling motivation
    an obsession with profits
    has an obsession with gambling
    2: something that causes an obsession
    Losing weight can be an obsession that results in the avoidance of certain foods.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    We can all agree on that one, you are the only one here obsessed on that word, some really leading edge stuff, Cary on.....

Nogie, when did you get out of fireworks?
    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Obsession noun

Definition of obsession
    1: a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling
    Losing weight can be an obsession that results in the avoidance of certain foods.
    Yes,first you accuse me of being obsessed with the word "zenophob", simply because I QUOTED Joe Biden's video where HE used the word. Even RK stated that I was simply quoting Biden and you still continued. I would not be surprised if you were the first here to use the word "obsession" but really have no desire to check. Then you have the gaul to say that I said that I was obsessed AND THAT IS A LIE. I know the definition of "obsession" and suspect most here also know it.

This is not the first time you have tried this kind of crap. I have never put anyone here on "ignore" but if someone will send me a PM telling me how to do so, then I can't lose my temper again with you. I think Marvin already put you on ignore, so I will not be the first tgo do so.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Yes,first you accuse me of being obsessed with the word "zenophob", simply because I QUOTED Joe Biden's video where HE used the word. Even RK stated that I was simply quoting Biden and you still continued. I would not be surprised if you were the first here to use the word "obsession" but really have no desire to check. Then you have the gaul to say that I said that I was obsessed AND THAT IS A LIE. I know the definition of "obsession" and suspect most here also know it.

This is not the first time you have tried this kind of crap. I have never put anyone here on "ignore" but if someone will send me a PM telling me how to do so, then I can't lose my temper again with you. I think Marvin already put you on ignore, so I will not be the first tgo do so.
    You are correct after I had Marv on ignore for around a year, he did the same to me. I don't think this had anything to due with Marv's mental condition after years in a foxhole, during WW2.

Click on my profile "mngundog"........... Click on "view profile"............ In the upper left hand corner, find "add to ignore list"........... Then Cary on with your Obsession.

Obsession noun

Definition of obsession
    Last edited by mngundog; 05-12-2020 at 11:35 AM.

Quite often I agree with you Cary but this morning, I'm not so sure.
    I guess I lost my temper because of this past weekend. A friend of mine asked if some friends could come over and upland train for the Grand. Only 2 days ago, there were somewhere 20-30 here on the farm of all ages. Of course I was the oldest and the youngest was at least 70 years my junior. I had the camper opened up so those that needed to go to the bathroom could do so without using my living quarers.

I knew most of the guys and only a couple of their wives, and none of their children except one that graduates from high school this year. I asked his mother what he needed for graduation as I had no idea. Her suggestion was money toward a new computer for him. Bo brought his smoker and other food. The pheasants were breasted and cooked and we all enjoyed the friendship. One here was supposed to have a church service at his church but held it here in the field.

I also ran 3 dogs and sat and watched all here have such a good time and felt so lucky(there is that word again), that I was able to do this. I sat and watched the kids playing and the dads that were shooting. I no longer will carry a loaded gun and walk, so I sat and smiled as those that missed made excuses. I doubt there was a single person here less than 20 years my junior.

I have a clay pidgeon machine and we next will have a shoot and again a dinner. Why do I do this? It is because I can and I promise you that I enjoy it the most.

I have been told that I can appear patient, but I am like a bucket that is filled with water a drop at a time but when the drop that goes into the bucket overflows, is when I explode. That is probably true and is a bad trait. But I get over it quickly and will resolve to do better. So best I ignore him.

Am I able to post a reply?

This is not actually M&K posting, but ADMIN testing the account.

If anyone has Mike's contact phone number, please give him a call and ask him to check his email. Thank you.
    Last edited by M&K's Retrievers; 05-12-2020 at 07:45 PM.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I guess I lost my temper because of this past weekend. A friend of mine asked if some friends could come over and upland train for the Grand. Only 2 days ago, there were somewhere 20-30 here on the farm of all ages. Of course I was the oldest and the youngest was at least 70 years my junior. I had the camper opened up so those that needed to go to the bathroom could do so without using my living quarers.

I knew most of the guys and only a couple of their wives, and none of their children except one that graduates from high school this year. I asked his mother what he needed for graduation as I had no idea. Her suggestion was money toward a new computer for him. Bo brought his smoker and other food. The pheasants were breasted and cooked and we all enjoyed the friendship. One here was supposed to have a church service at his church but held it here in the field.

I also ran 3 dogs and sat and watched all here have such a good time and felt so lucky(there is that word again), that I was able to do this. I sat and watched the kids playing and the dads that were shooting. I no longer will carry a loaded gun and walk, so I sat and smiled as those that missed made excuses. I doubt there was a single person here less than 20 years my junior.

I have a clay pidgeon machine and we next will have a shoot and again a dinner. Why do I do this? It is because I can and I promise you that I enjoy it the most.

I have been told that I can appear patient, but I am like a bucket that is filled with water a drop at a time but when the drop that goes into the bucket overflows, is when I explode. That is probably true and is a bad trait. But I get over it quickly and will resolve to do better. So best I ignore him.
    Sounds like a great weekend.
    Go ahead and ignore the irritant. I'll quote the comically ignorant posts so you don't miss out on the fun stuff.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Sounds like a great weekend.
    Go ahead and ignore the irritant. I'll quote the comically ignorant posts so you don't miss out on the fun stuff.
    It was such a good weekend. And thanks for calling me to task. It is a weakness of mine that I can explode given enough irritation. The thing is that I get over it quickly which can't be seen here.

I apologize to all here and will try to do better.

It was such a god weekend. And thanks for calling me to task. It is a weakness of mine that I can explode given enough irritation. The thing is that I get over it quickly which can't be seen here.

I apologize to all here and will try to do better.
    Not all of us can claim to have god on our side when we roast pheasant, you are to be fenvied.
    fOriginally Posted by a ftrustworthy long-standing fcontributor.

If ANYONE, be it an employee, employer, retired, military of government bureaucrat witnesses what they believe to be a crime, they have a responsibility to report it.

Hello, my name is Blind Ambition and for the benefit of those in doubt, I agree with the above statement in its entirety.

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    Not all of us can claim to have god on our side when we roast pheasant, you are to be fenvied.
    I have said repeatedly that I have arthritis and failed to proof read before posting. I did check after posting but you saw it first. Rest assured that had I really meant God, I would have capatilized it.

PS

Having proof read this post, I found that I had left the "e" off of he word "have", had an extra "e" between the "a and t" of the word "repeatedly", and also had an "e" between "a and l" in the word "really". But thanks for pointing that out as there are times I need a swift kick in the ass to do better.

PPS

I found only one typing mistake in the PS and that was even longer than the post.