Coronavirus - - Page 47
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 521

Thread: Coronavirus -

  1. #461
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Anywhere we want, USA
    Posts
    4,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Do those figures come from those that predicted over 2 1/2 million deaths? They claimed 50% false positives resulted in their error. Now there are claims that there are over 40% false negatives. So only less than 10% get it right when there are only two choices?? Don't you think there is a lot of propaganda both ways???

    What "orders" are you talking a out?? False imprisonment? Forced to wear a mask? I have no problem with a business requiring masks but don't tell me I have to wear a mask in my own property. How about sending the National guard to comfisgate property? Do you really think these actions are Constitutional? Now there is talk of separating those affected from their families in the interest of health safety. Does that sound like Germany in the 1930's? Personally I resist falling prey to a dictator be it Socialist or Conservative. .
    No one was imprisoned, falsely or otherwise. You know that. Yes, wear a mask in public. Not too much to ask. You keep harping about the National Guard in New York confiscating personal property. Where are the Law suits on behalf of those who needed those ventilators? I would think you would be more upset about this: https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...-orders-2020-4 -Paul


    From the CDC website:

    Add the 2 bold totals.....

    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #462
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Anywhere we want, USA
    Posts
    4,944

    Default

    [QUOTE=road kill;2211326]I question your number, 85,000. From the CDC website:

    I believe that number is exaggerated to support the narrative and keep America shut down as well as $$$$$ Take it up with the CDC.

    Further more, no-one can explain how quarantining healthy people saves sick people with multi morbidities? Two words: Highly Infectious.

    Party on.....-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  4. #463
    Senior Member drunkenpoacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    What would you call a disease that has killed 85,000+ Americans in 14 weeks, if not deadly?

    We'll never know what the conversation would have been, will we? Those orders should have been issued 3 months ago. On February 10th, we were told it would just disappear. I guess the Virus didn't get that message. -Paul
    The flu kills tens of thousands in this country every year. I doubt that any otherwise healthy person with flu has ever told loved ones about the "deadly disease" they have contracted.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #464
    Senior Member drunkenpoacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    Just stay away from people trying to get through this without being infected or causing friends and family to be infected. -Paul
    You expect everyone else to clear a path when they see you coming?
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

  7. #465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Halls, Tn.
    Posts
    4,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    No one was imprisoned, falsely or otherwise. You know that. Yes, wear a mask in public. Not too much to ask. You keep harping about the National Guard in New York confiscating personal property. Where are the Law suits on behalf of those who needed those ventilators? I would think you would be more upset about this: https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...-orders-2020-4 -Paul


    From the CDC website:

    Add the 2 bold totals.....

    No one imprisoned falsely?? The Govenor of Texas thought so and so did the AG(I think that was who also took issue). At the very least , kind of childish to put someone in jail because she refused to say she was "selfish"!!

    I don't think that officers of the NG were so stupid to actually "comfiscate" any ventilators. Hard to imagine anyone would think a governor could actually do this. I think that if I had a ventilator and he sent the NG to "confiscate" it, I would take a shotgun and blow it to smitherines and tell the bastard he could have it now. Who the hell has the right to tell me what I need? If I bought it, I guarantee you I did so because I thought I needed it.

    I have read many of your posts concerning judging both HT's and FT's. NOT ONCE have I read that you do this preparaton because YOU READ it from someone else. You say to read the guidelines of the CDC. Fine, you might read the guidelines of the CDC in the past THEN state why they changed. I don't think you can find any scientific reason for the change. Try that on for size and then quote the CDC. I can give many reasons that my wearing a mask increases my chance of catching the virus. Givn your logic, you and others that wish that I be made to wear a mask, are the selfish ones.

  8. #466
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    No one imprisoned falsely?? The Govenor of Texas thought so and so did the AG(I think that was who also took issue). At the very least , kind of childish to put someone in jail because she refused to say she was "selfish"!!

    I don't think that officers of the NG were so stupid to actually "comfiscate" any ventilators. Hard to imagine anyone would think a governor could actually do this. I think that if I had a ventilator and he sent the NG to "confiscate" it, I would take a shotgun and blow it to smitherines and tell the bastard he could have it now. Who the hell has the right to tell me what I need? If I bought it, I guarantee you I did so because I thought I needed it.

    I have read many of your posts concerning judging both HT's and FT's. NOT ONCE have I read that you do this preparaton because YOU READ it from someone else. You say to read the guidelines of the CDC. Fine, you might read the guidelines of the CDC in the past THEN state why they changed. I don't think you can find any scientific reason for the change. Try that on for size and then quote the CDC. I can give many reasons that my wearing a mask increases my chance of catching the virus. Givn your logic, you and others that wish that I be made to wear a mask, are the selfish ones.
    No shit, a Republican governor put someone in prison for not closing their business during this pandemic? Who would've thought? I thought those pesky liberals are the ones trying to take our freedoms away?

  9. #467
    Senior Member drunkenpoacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    Yes, wear a mask in public. Not too much to ask.
    In your home or place of business, require what you want. In public, not.
    https://www.technocracy.news/blaylock-face-masks-pose-serious-risks-to-the-healthy/

    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ampaign=buffer
    Last edited by drunkenpoacher; 05-17-2020 at 08:56 AM.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

  10. #468
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. George, LA
    Posts
    5,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    No shit, a Republican governor put someone in prison for not closing their business during this pandemic? Who would've thought? I thought those pesky liberals are the ones trying to take our freedoms away?
    Try harder?? The mayor of Dallas did.

  11. #469
    Senior Member dogdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Harrisburg,MO
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Cary Alsobrook: The Texas Governor and AG were both wrong stating the woman was falsley imprisoned. She broke the law, was given a chance to ammend her ways but refused. Texas supreme court release her pending them hearing the case. I can think of two reasons why a mask might increase chances of infection. Both involve false confidence, by the wearer and those near the wearer, both thinking they are proteced. The droplets can get on your clothes/body or even in your eyes to infect you. I wear a N95 mask when I go into any stores and sanitize outside my vehicle before driving again. I shop as the stores open in the morning. Some have a "senior" hour before normal opening. Anything I buy sits on a bed for at least 5 days before I touch it again, the exception being refrigerated food which also has a special place to self sanitize. I wipe down short term perishbles like milk jugs. I also wash all clothes worn in public as soon as arriving home. The virus has/does kill at any age and those with zero health factors, not just the elderly. I am 65 years old so I protect myself as well as possible. My job was shut down by city/county and then by the GOP governor so I stay home 30 days at a time before resupplying in food for me and my dogs! I live in the country, gated driveway, zero visitors in 2 months. I watched the afternoon daily White House side show for a couple of weeks every day. The scientists would state the opposite of what Trump would state every day. Watched him every day refute Fauci/Burkes on hydroxychloroquine. Dr. Bright, the CDC head of vaccinations was fired for refusing to back,promote and authorize federal funding for the use of this drug. The pharma company that makes the drug was a large GOP donor. A significant number of people died as a result of this drug being used to trat COVID 19 as was predicted by virtually all of thge medical world. Remdesiver is now the treatment drug being touted. Multiple clinical trials showed no help at all from it but one USA study showed a 3 day reduction in treatment time. Virtually impossible to tell this as over 95% survive with or without treatment until huge clinical trials are conducted and repeated. There is no magic silver bullet. I would not count on getting vaccinated before summer of 2021. Not one state that re-opened thus far has followed/met the original task force/CDC guidelines which were very publically and repeatedly shown/stated in the daily 2 hour virtual reality show that started out to be a daily task force update. It was finally shut down after the village idiot suggested injecting sanitizer to cure infections. The look on DR. Burkes face said it all!!! How many are dead because of the refusal to take the virus seriously and the politics played with it trying to score points/votes. There is a very good argument for 1 term, term limits, for all fed. officials including POTUS. Playing politics when lives are on the line is unacceptable, by either party. The National Center for Infectious Disease(part of CDC) in late Febuary issued a warning that the virus would change our way of life, basically predicted everything that has come to fruition. POTUS immediately insisted the woman who wrote the statement be fired. The HHS head of the pandemic response Brian Harrison was appointed by HHS sec. Azar. Loyal aid with zero education in management or health. His submitted resume list 6 years of running a business. Dallas Labradoodles, which sold Australian Labradoodles. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN2243CE. Azar had a meeting the first week of January about the virus. The next two months on Fox News he stated the virus was totally contained and not a threat. Stated CDC had the test and it was being distributed. Stated we were totally prepared for the oncoming event. Even stated they had a "Pandemic Playbook" just for this event. The bogus test with the defective control portion, like many of the private tests now being used that have never been validated by FDA or HHS to be effective. The instant testing machine being used by the white house has a reported 40% false negative rate. Data now shows that infected cases do not test positive until 3+ days after symptoms appear. One virologist who contracted the virus tested negative 4 times while being treated. Testing began after it got to his lungs. It appears there is a narrow time window to test positive. The antibody tests are also unreliable for the most part for the same reasons as the virus test. Never tested and approved being rushed out there to get the heat off of the administration for the failures and delays that resulted in the USA being at least a month behind the world in responding/testing. First US case in late January which means infected in early January. CDC dispatched a team to Wuhan the day after the Chinese reported the cluster of 48 patients with an unknown repiratory disease in late December. China would not let them in to do their work. CIA was reporting to the white house starting in late November that the unknow virus was happening and that China was likely not telling us all that they knew. Itel briefings repeatedly warned of the coming pandemic. Sen. Burr confirmed that in his talk to donors in Feb. telling them that schools would close and much more in the near future. FBI confiscated his cell phone this week. Trump/Barr are going after him as his Intel committee has repeatedly confirmed that Russia did interfere and help Trump win the 2016 election. 3 Trump attorney generals and all 3 have committed multiple felonies while holding the position and the first two both committed felonies before taking office. Makes Nixon look like a patron saint!!! One can only ask why the US Constitution is not taught in public schools. They made us recite the pledge of allegiance and sing the national anthem as part of the brainwashing of our youth. Guess they do not want us to know how badly they are abusing it. READ IT! It is the only thing standing in the way of the fall of democracy!
    I am called Dogdaddy by co-workers because of all the time missed at work due to dog activities.
    • GMPR SCL's CC Rider MH
    • SCL's Watermark Stella Blue SH
    "“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak, it’s also what it takes to sit down and listen.”

  12. #470
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. George, LA
    Posts
    5,889

    Default

    That was not a law. My goodness. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills with the inability to even use a simple search engine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •