Coronavirus -
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus -

Default Coronavirus -

At present the epicenter is in Kirkland, WA, of 19 deaths nationwide with 15 in WA with 13 concentrated
    in a care facility in Kirkland. Did I mention that care facilities are routinely inspected by the State & we
    have not had a Republican governor in decades!

This is also the epicenter of the tech community with all their immigrants & hygiene habits from their
    home countries.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

The world is a dangerous place to live. Not because of those who are evil, but because of those who
    choose to do nothing about that! Einstein

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

& in news relegated to a small column on an inner page - Iditarod times will be slower this year as Alaska
    has an overabundance of the white stuff called Snow.

Marvin S

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

The world is a dangerous place to live. Not because of those who are evil, but because of those who

I am surprised that in such a localized outbreak, there has been no mention in the media of a patient zero. Without this information containment is severely handicapped. This makes me wonder if your comments about the local Tech hub or the cultural hygienic practices of some of those employees is based on knowledge of restricted information or just idle speculation directed by personal bias?
    Last edited by blind ambition; 03-07-2020 at 11:00 PM.
    fOriginally Posted by a ftrustworthy long-standing fcontributor.

If ANYONE, be it an employee, employer, retired, military of government bureaucrat witnesses what they believe to be a crime, they have a responsibility to report it.

Hello, my name is Blind Ambition and for the benefit of those in doubt, I agree with the above statement in its entirety.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    I am surprised that in such a localized outbreak, there has been no mention in the media of a patient zero.
    I thought it was Wozniak and wife?

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/...FRZJXAHMAJ4KI/
    Last edited by roseberry; 03-08-2020 at 08:27 AM.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

I am surprised that in such a localized outbreak, there has been no mention in the media of a patient zero. Without this information containment is severely handicapped. This makes me wonder if your comments about the local Tech hub or the cultural hygienic practices of some of those employees is based on knowledge of restricted information or just idle speculation directed by personal bias?
    I wonder what they are hiding?
    Whatever it is, it evidently would not serve their agenda!
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

This is definitely worth a watch...

https://youtu.be/dcJDpV-igjs
    If I/we/you can't continue to advance our methods that focus on making training easier to learn/less painful for the dogs, we have no right to be training them. (Alec Sparks)

FTCH AFTCH NOREMAC'S UNDERTAKER (DIGGER)
    -Four time (Can) National/National Am. Finalist.......

AFTCH BARFLY'S DEADLY AIM (SNIPER)
    -2011 (Can)Derby Champion

BG'S ATTORNEY AT LAW (Weasel)
    -Open 2nd at 27 months

Quote Originally Posted by labguy View Post
    This is definitely worth a watch...

https://youtu.be/dcJDpV-igjs
    I did watch it.
    And this is a "potential" out come.
    I offer that people are on solving this now!
    There is money to be made.

I will bet anyone here any amount they want that 40-50% of the earths population does NOT get coronavirus!
    Even though that "potential" does exist.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

& in the news this AM (Seattle Times) is the revelation that the normal death rate at this facility
    is 6-7/month. Medicaid Hospice???????????

Marvin S

This area has been a net importer of low cost educated personnel for over 50 years.
    The tech company's took over after Boeing perfected the scheme. I worked with a
    lot of these people so know 1st hand their habits.

You still haven't answered the question I asked in the Ebola thread.

Marvin S

I didn’t bother to answer because that question appears to be your standard response when you dislike the facts presented even if they are readily supported by credible sources. That being said, I suspect that you and I have the same level of epidemiological expertise.
    fOriginally Posted by a ftrustworthy long-standing fcontributor.

If ANYONE, be it an employee, employer, retired, military of government bureaucrat witnesses what they believe to be a crime, they have a responsibility to report it.

Hello, my name is Blind Ambition and for the benefit of those in doubt, I agree with the above statement in its entirety.