The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Constitutional Rights vs Covid 19

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    Maybe you two could give the wife thing a rest, eh? Move on man move on

That would be wonderful, but Cary will continue on with this for years like he does with Franco and the Republican platform.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    Maybe you two could give the wife thing a rest, eh? Move on man move on
    Reginald, we disagree many times but can discuss them rationally. The wife thing started about 4years ago and he chose to again bring it up around November and then delete the post. I only realized it when I went back to copy it and continue my reply that I, in no way meant to critize my exwife(which he also did), and found his post deleted. Rather than simply admit his mistake, he chose to attempt to hide it.

He seldom makes a post asserting a position but chooses to call into question, the honesty of anothers' post, as he did with the swamp. His last post directed at me was to call me a liar and redicule an honorable profession. I simply asked him to "show me where I lied" and there has been no response. I do believe that if one is to make such charges, one should give the opportunity for one to defend himself.

I have no idea why he went back to count the ebola threads. i doubt that I even posted on a single one of them so have no clue as to why he decided to bring up ebola since it has no relation to this virus.

He constantly accuses others of indescretions which he is also guilty and i intend to shove them down his throat till he quits.

I just lost my Constitutional Rights here in SoCal...and some of my friends actually suggested I calm down and accept it...but If I claim I am homeless and living out of my Suburban I am exempt from the Stay in Place order by the Governor
    Executor of the Alanson C Brown III - Trust

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post

I have no idea why he went back to count the ebola threads. i doubt that I even posted on a single one of them so have no clue as to why he decided to bring up ebola since it has no relation to this virus.
    You should of just asked I would've gladly dumbed it down for you. I bumped one of the twenty some Ebola threads because of the similarities between the two outbreaks. You had guys calling Obama an idiot for allowing infected Americans back to the US to be treated, for not stopping all flights from infected Countries, etc., all that over something like two deaths from Ebola in the US. Now we an outbreak with a death total in the US of a couple hundred, and some of the same guys who went bats!it crazy over Ebola are now praising Trump's response (or lack there of). I thought that should've been obvious enough for even a grade-schooler to comprehend, I guess not. I got to give guys like Hugh a lot of respect for not flip-flopping on issues, just because there's a Republican President in office instead of a Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    You should of just asked I would've gladly dumbed it down for you. I bumped one of the twenty some Ebola threads because of the similarities between the two outbreaks. You had guys calling Obama an idiot for allowing infected Americans back to the US to be treated, for not stopping all flights from infected Countries, etc., all that over something like two deaths from Ebola in the US. Now we an outbreak with a death total in the US of a couple hundred, and some of the same guys who went bats!it crazy over Ebola are now praising Trump's response (or lack there of). I thought that should've been obvious enough for even a grade-schooler to comprehend, I guess not. I got to give guys like Hugh a lot of respect for not flip-flopping on issues, just because there's a Republican President in office instead of a Democrat.
    Now again YOU show your continuing desire to make false assumptions. Show me where I have said a single thing indicating I have any knowledge concerning ebola. Did you miss my saying I didn't even read most if not all the posts? Just another one of your posts showing your bias and excuses. Please UNDERSTAND. I DID NOT READ THOSE POSTS YOUR REFERENCE!! So why would you expect me to know what anyone said???

Why didn't you simply start a thread asking them why they consider ebola and this virus different? That might have been revealing.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Now again YOU show your continuing desire to make false assumptions. Show me where I have said a single thing indicating I have any knowledge concerning ebola. Did you miss my saying I didn't even read most if not all the posts? Just another one of your posts showing your bias and excuses. Please UNDERSTAND. I DID NOT READ THOSE POSTS YOUR REFERENCE!! So why would you expect me to know what anyone said???

Why didn't you simply start a thread asking them why they consider ebola and this virus different? That might have been revealing.
    Never said you did Cary, just explaining why I bumped the thread, since you stated "I have no idea why he went back to count the ebola threads." No bias or excuses, perhaps you should actually read what people write, instead of reading something into it that isn't there.

Ebola is to covid 19 what a 80 mph crash into an interstate bridge is to backing into a light pole in a parking lot in terms of death rate.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...20142016-Ebola
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I bumped one of the twenty some Ebola threads because of the similarities between the two outbreaks.
    Wrong, you bumped it for the same reason as always. You're to lazy, or perhaps incapable, of articulating a point of your own so your best argument is "oh yea, what about this"
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Ebola is to covid 19 what a 80 mph crash into an interstate bridge is to backing into a light pole in a parking lot in terms of death rate.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...20142016-Ebola
    While I'm not good with math, what was the death rate of people who contracted Ebola in the US? I come up with 0%. What was the death rate of anyone who contracted Ebola outside of a third world country? I again come up with 0%. That was Shirley worth close to 30 threads. Nice work on the duck call and case.

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    Wrong, you bumped it for the same reason as always. You're to lazy, or perhaps incapable, of articulating a point of your own so your best argument is "oh yea, what about this"
    Who'd of ever thunk it?
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold