Constitutional Rights vs Covid 19 - Page 3
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Constitutional Rights vs Covid 19

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    “Used by liberals” is that a direct quote, or did you make that up?
    Good question!

In Mr. Sowell's book he mentions the term 'Liberal' zero times, as I recall. He uses specific cases and in some cases individual names tied to those historical events. (e.g.The War on Poverty, President Johnson). My 'labeling' of liberal came from an endorsement of the book written by Scott McConnell, Wall Street Journal. He wrote, "This is as compelling an explanation as any for the seemingly, disproportionate amount of condescension and politically correct invective that emanates from the liberal side of the political spectrum toward the conservative opposition."

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    No, like you accusing me of saying you had four wives and deleting the post, which is a lie.
    Can't you READ?? I said 3-4 wives. That means 3 TO 4. since you deleted your post THAT WENT BACK about 4 years for verification, I could not remember the exact number but I did know that it was over 100% greater than the truth.

Again another accusation from you calling me a liar, which is untrue. I ask you again to prove it.

I have no doubt that those here know you for what you are.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Can't you READ?? I said 3-4 wives. That means 3 TO 4. since you deleted your post THAT WENT BACK about 4 years for verification, I could not remember the exact number but I did know that it was over 100% greater than the truth.

Again another accusation from you calling me a liar, which is untrue. I ask you again to prove it.

I have no doubt that those here know you for what you are.
    I certainly do...
    HR Cut to the Chase UD

“Undoubtedly there will be moments of disappointment as you venture through the landmines of injuries, failures, and other setbacks. Remember that the joy of the journey is worth the difficulties along the way. Don’t let anyone steal that joy. Guard it well, and at the end of the road you can own it and revel in it, with all the other memories of the trip.” Connie Cleveland

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sandyg View Post
    I certainly do...
    I thought I also copied his post #9 where he called ma a liar but failed to do so. Maybe that would make my post clear and you can check his post. h
    He went back 4 years accusing me of having me of having either 2-3 or more wives(I don't know exact number as he deleted his post but then said it was there. How do I know this? He sent me a PM stating that he went back and saw he was wrong so he deleted his post thinking it would not br seen.

I am sick of his accusations, especially calling me a liar. Now I am a liar when I said 4 when he may have said 3. He even chooses to redicule my profession simply because it is my profession and has no other reason to do so.

All that speaks as to what he is.