(AL) 5 hole MTCK Trailer
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: (AL) 5 hole MTCK Trailer

Default (AL) 5 hole MTCK Trailer

For Sale is a single owner 4/5 hole MTCK trailer. It is loaded and special built with oversized holes.

The front 2 holes are 22" wide, 26" high, and 40" deep. The back 2 holes are 24" wide by 26" high, and 40" deep. There is a carpeted closet with a louver on the door that I used as a 5th hole when necessary. It is large enough to hold an intermediate Ruff Tough / Ruff Land Kennel.

Trailer Features:
    • Breezeway
    • Breezeway Fan
    • Water Tank (I believe it is either 20 or 30 gallons)
    • Water Pump (pressurized on drivers side) gravity fed on driver and passenger side
    • LED Interior lights - single light in breezeway for front 4 holes, lights on both sides of rear closet, light above drawers
    • LED Airing lights - rear and side airing lights
    • Auxiliary Battery - Lights, Fan, & Water Pump can be ran via truck plug or 12v battery
    • Gas shock doors
    • Rear Closet - the rear closet is full side to side. I can measure the dimensions if requested.
    • Side Closet - This is the carpeted closet that doubles as a 5th hole. Same dimensions as the large holes I believe. May be a bit wider
    • Tongue Storage
    • Double Drawers - These are keyed different than the doors. All exterior locks including closets, kennels/holes, and the front storage are keyed alike. Wife is a vet and needed a dual lock measure for controlled drugs.
    • Tie Out Rings - all four corners
    • Spare Tire

This is an awesome trailer for the serious amateur. It was spec'd and built for me personally in 2016. Very minimal use. The front storage has a dent where the wife jack knifed it one time. Outside of that, no issues whatsoever. I just don't use it as regularly anymore. Is used maybe twice per year. Garage kept. $9500 firm. Call 334-44I-8O63 with questions!

Upside down pictures FTW. I don't have software to edit them and don't want to upload them to a URL. I'll text more pictures if requested

IMG_5764.jpgIMG_5765.jpgIMG_5766.jpgIMG_5763.jpgIMG_5762.jpg
    Rusty Champion

HRCH Abbey Creek's Southern Comfort MH~ Abbey
    Abbie Creek's Hidden Fire - Ember

God Bless & War Eagle

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Is the trailer insulated? What is the overall width? What is the measurement from the tongue platform to the top of the dog box? I would appreciate pics of the dog compartments and the dent you mentioned to [email protected] Thanks, Dan

The trailer is insulated.
    Overall width is 84"
    Tongue to top ~48"
    Ground to top ~64"

The dent was never structural or affected the seal/closing of the top. It's located on the corner of the stainless tongue storage. It has been straightened back out, but you can see wrinkles in the stainless now.

IMG_6226.jpgIMG_6225.jpgIMG_6222.jpg
    Rusty Champion

HRCH Abbey Creek's Southern Comfort MH~ Abbey
    Abbie Creek's Hidden Fire - Ember

God Bless & War Eagle