For Sale is a single owner 4/5 hole MTCK trailer. It is loaded and special built with oversized holes.
The front 2 holes are 22" wide, 26" high, and 40" deep. The back 2 holes are 24" wide by 26" high, and 40" deep. There is a carpeted closet with a louver on the door that I used as a 5th hole when necessary. It is large enough to hold an intermediate Ruff Tough / Ruff Land Kennel.
- Breezeway Fan
- Water Tank (I believe it is either 20 or 30 gallons)
- Water Pump (pressurized on drivers side) gravity fed on driver and passenger side
- LED Interior lights - single light in breezeway for front 4 holes, lights on both sides of rear closet, light above drawers
- LED Airing lights - rear and side airing lights
- Auxiliary Battery - Lights, Fan, & Water Pump can be ran via truck plug or 12v battery
- Gas shock doors
- Rear Closet - the rear closet is full side to side. I can measure the dimensions if requested.
- Side Closet - This is the carpeted closet that doubles as a 5th hole. Same dimensions as the large holes I believe. May be a bit wider
- Tongue Storage
- Double Drawers - These are keyed different than the doors. All exterior locks including closets, kennels/holes, and the front storage are keyed alike. Wife is a vet and needed a dual lock measure for controlled drugs.
- Tie Out Rings - all four corners
- Spare Tire
This is an awesome trailer for the serious amateur. It was spec'd and built for me personally in 2016. Very minimal use. The front storage has a dent where the wife jack knifed it one time. Outside of that, no issues whatsoever. I just don't use it as regularly anymore. Is used maybe twice per year. Garage kept. $9500 firm. Call 334-44I-8O63 with questions!
Upside down pictures FTW. I don't have software to edit them and don't want to upload them to a URL. I'll text more pictures if requested