Masks - Page 17
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Masks

With all these alleged spikes in CoVid19 outbreaks , how come none are a result of the rioters or protesters that initially broke social distancing guidelines
    Executor of the Alanson C Brown III - Trust

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    With all these alleged spikes in CoVid19 outbreaks , how come none are a result of the rioters or protesters that initially broke social distancing guidelines
    There are no "outbreaks."
    These are test results.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    There are no "outbreaks."
    These are test results.
    Nope. Not happening. Fake News.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronav...axe-story.html

https://rwilli5.github.io/MiamiCovid...alization-data
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I grudgingly wore a mask after getting tired of the public shaming both on line and in public. people used all kinds of tactics , saying everything like a mask is to protect you from me, and even going so far as to question my care about humanity and society....So I went along, tried to have fun with it along the way, got in the habit of always carrying one in the car, and not going in any place of business without one

Now after the events across the country it seems the people wearing masks are the thugs and looters but they are doing it out of health concerns, they are doing it to make identification by law enforcement difficult if not impossible while they are in the process of committing a crime...

and the media only for a mask or face shield so they could protect themselves from the effects of the tear gas or other debris

How's that mask thing working out for the country now
    I keep a full respirator in truck for places that require masks, people really stare, some will comment about the respirator being overkill, I laugh and say at least I'm smart enough not to wear a pantie liner on my face.

I watched Nadler constantly adjust his mask. He even got it hooked on one of his ears and pulled it off over his head, during a committee hearing as various officials testified. While testifying before a House committee, Dr. Fauci kept playing with his mask while testiflying, laying it on the table and rolling it around in his hands and then putting it back on when finishing talking.

Some of the committee would have theirs around their necks and pull it up, when speaking. Some pulled it up but not covering their noses.

Did you watch any of the rioters in Seattle. Did you see them pulling masks down to talk and then pulling them back up?

NOW would advise any of them that they were protecting the safety of anyone, let alone themselves. Given their handling of their masks, do you think it was in their best health interest to put these masks back on?

Remember the colored ribbons people wore to express their awareness for different cancers?
    A mask below the chin means awareness of Covid 19.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    Remember the colored ribbons people wore to express their awareness for different cancers?
    A mask below the chin means awareness of Covid 19.
    That's funny.
    DUCKDAWG'S MAC'S MAGICAL MR. OCTOBER SH -- Reggie

Finally, a solution for those that refuse to wear a mask.

106022353_10223064927393059_2703145327347956269_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chubasco View Post
    Finally, a solution for those that refuse to wear a mask.

106022353_10223064927393059_2703145327347956269_n.jpg
    As DOCTOR Pand Paul just stated in an ingterview, a few months ago the CDC stated that one was an IDIOT for wearing a mask. Now the public is told they are criminal for not wearing a mask. WHCH ARE YOU.

You want to ARGUE the facts yourself? I will be glad to. But don't try to start a post of who said what. JUST MAKE THE ARGUEMENT YOURSELF. I welcome it.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    As DOCTOR Pand Paul just stated in an ingterview, a few months ago the CDC stated that one was an IDIOT for wearing a mask. Now the public is told they are criminal for not wearing a mask. WHCH ARE YOU.

You want to ARGUE the facts yourself? I will be glad to. But don't try to start a post of who said what. JUST MAKE THE ARGUEMENT YOURSELF. I welcome it.
    Wish there was a LIKE button.

Maybe next week the CDC will recommend Groucho Marx glasses?

What if it was proven that nice red MAGA hats prevented and cured C-19, the flu, the common cold and the hiccups? I bet a bunch of folks would refuse to wear them.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19