RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Possible Golden (Specialty) Field Trial in the Fall

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  pheona 
#1 ·
Hey folks we are trying to organize a field trial for goldens only to replace the one scheduled for the Golden National. This is not sanctioned as a National event but will be a licensed AKC field trial if it goes. Plans are to be in October (27-29) in Sedalia, Missouri at Bob Hayden's world class grounds, Wood Dale Farms. We have not received final approval from GRCA but we took a straw poll on FB and we wanted to expand our contact area. If you responded on FB don't respond here. Can you tell me if you would attend (not being held to contract) and what stakes and how many dogs you would enter.
Thanks
Lee Herskowitz, Field Trial Chairman

#5 ·
As a dog lover I always wanted to keep a Golden Retriever. I absolutely love Labradors and Golden Retrievers are just majestic! Unfortunately, the only problem I have is lack of time. I have multiple jobs where at one hand I provide essay writing help via Genuine Essay and on the other hand I also give online tuitions. So I'm always left very little, if not, no time for myself at all, let alone, have time for a pet. I would love to keep them one day!

#7 ·
At present, to acquire an Amateur Field Championship, a Retriever must win: (1) a National Championship Stake, handled by an Amateur, or a National Amateur Championship Stake or (2) a total of 10 points in Open All-Age, Limited All-Age, Special All-Age or, Restricted All-Age stakes, or a total of 15 points in Open All-Age, Limited All-Age, Special All-Age, Amateur All-Age, Owner-Handler All-Age, or Restricted All-Age Stakes which may be acquired as follows: In each Open All-Age, Limited All-Age, Special All-Age, Restricted All-Age, Amateur All-Age, or Amateur Handler All-Age Stakes there must be at least 12 starters, each of which is eligible for entry in a Limited All-Age, Special All-Age Stake or Restricted All-Age Stake, and the Handler must be an Amateur (as determined by the Field Trial Committee of the trial-giving club), and the winner of first place shall be credited with 5 points, second place 3 points, third place 1 point, and fourth place 12 point, but before acquiring a championship, a dog must win a first place and acquire 5 points in at least one Open All-Age, Limited All-Age, Special All-Age, Amateur All-Age, Owner-Handler Amateur, or Restricted All-Age Stake open to all breeds of Retriever, and not more than 5 points shall be acquired in trials not open to all breeds of Retriever. At present, to acquire a Field Championship, a Retriever must win: (1) a National Championship Stake or (2) a total of 10 points, which may be acquired as follows: In each Open All-Age, Limited All-Age, Special All-Age, or Restricted All-age Stake, there must be at least 12 starters, each of which is eligible for entry in a Limited All-Age, Special All-Age or, Restricted All-Age Stake, and the winner of first place shall be credited with 5 points, second place 3 points, third place 1 point, and fourth place 12 point, but before acquiring a championship a dog must win first place and acquire 5 points in at least one Open All-Age, Limited All-Age, Special All-Age or Restricted All-Age Stake, open to all breeds of Retriever, and not more than 5 points of the required 10 shall be acquired in trials not open to all breeds of Retriever.

#8 ·
Latest update on Golden Specialty Field Trial:
The trial has been approved and is pending final AKC approval. It is posted on Entry Express with a top quality judging panel and located at one of the finest retriever grounds in the country. The trial will be October 27-29 at Bob Hayden's Wood Dale Farm in Sedalia, Missouri. We hope we have a great attendance and entry. We will be funding our selves with no GRCA monetary support, so we will be counting on a good response from the golden field community for entries!
Just to clarify a previous question, in short, the points acquired at a specialty can qualify you for a national entry and count towards your possible titles, but you still need to have all-breed wins to get the titles (AFC or FC).

#9 ·
Thankyou guys for sharing this information. I am nor familier with point but i will surely spread your words. For getting best services of domain registration and website hosting service Pakistan and it will be best to spread your words. for new startups and small business required web hosting plans and domain registrations amd it will help you to configure out best domain for your website.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.