Does this change your thinking? - Page 10
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Does this change your thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Is that REALLY all that means to you? PERIOD???? would it have made a difference if it was a cop that took the life of a white man needlessly??

What about the lives of cops' lives being taken needlessly by a white man or by a black man?? I think your mind FINISHES too soon.
    Go back to the very first post and maybe just maybe it will register for you. GOOD LUCK
    ROCK CHALK

What is Faith? It is the confident assurance that something we want is going to happen. It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead. ​HEBREWS 11:1

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    Of Course I can finish it Stan.

Bottom line is this, A cop needlessly took the live of a black man. PERIOD!!!

How's that?

My guess however is that won't work for you because it doesn't align with your thought process.
    My guess is a lot of folks do not believe in "Justice For All" by prejudging something they did not witness.

My guess is we'll have another series of riots because the cop as 1 of 4 will get off. He will find employment
    elsewhere as he's now a hot potato. Can you remember the name of the Ferguson cop? Did he serve any time?
    Last time I recall he was employed in LE I believe. Maybe you can set us straight.

I think it's lame that the athletes who have made multiple millions feel they were oppressed.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

The world is a dangerous place to live. Not because of those who are evil, but because of those who
    choose to do nothing about that! Einstein

IMG_1334.jpg
    Anyone else see this?
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    You think you might answer that question now??

I wonder where Mike Gilliam is now and what he now thinks of ANTIFA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    Go back to the very first post and maybe just maybe it will register for you. GOOD LUCK
    YOU go back and read my post #70. It was a response to Your VERY FIRST POST. Don't you think I read it if I took the time to respond to it???

I treated two pretty bad black guys in my lifetime. The first was while still a dental student and blocked at what was called the Gas House which was responsible for treatment of Medicaide and Shelby County prisoners. One that I treated was convicted of raping and killing a nurse that had just gotten off work in the middle of the night at Babtist Hospital, in the parking garage. He was convicted based on matching the metal tap on the heel of his shoes with the impression made in her head as he stomped her to death.

The other, I remember his name well. His name was Ricky Lee Webb. He and a relative and raped a woman and left her and her baby in a pool of blood in her house AFTER taking a fire poker and ripping her vagina and insides up in order to destroy the evidence. I treated him while working at the Gibson County Health Department. He was the only prisoner that was sullen and I felt that would easily kill me after I had treated him.

Now do you think I would be STUPID enough to judge all Black people based on these two black individuals?? I hope not. Actually I gave the best possible care regardless of their brutal acts.

If you are so concerned about the needless death of Mr. Floyd, the WHY haven't you been concerned by the deaths of hundreds of innocent individuals killed in Chicgo EACH MONTH because of lack of protection?

When will liberals understand that calling rioters and looters, PROTESERS does not work. Dont you think that the condoning of those throwing water and bottles of water on NYC cops and the random shootings of cops just because that were cops plalys heavily on their concerns? I DO.

Now maybe yo can tell me what the hell, you war talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Had the aggrieved folks hunted down the fellow who knelt on Mr. Floyd until he died and strung him up in an old fashioned lynching, I would actually have understood that and been willing to say, it was probably justice. The burning of the police station at least makes some sense. Burning and looting business who are not involved in any way in the death of Mr. Floyd is where my tolerance stops. The mayors and police chiefs in the affected cities should have announced BEFORE the rioting began that the police would be loading two rounds of rubber bullets backed by full mags of standard ammo and that they would use them against anyone attempting to destroy private property. This behavior is going to quickly turn public sentiment against the supposedly oppressed and toward the supposed oppressors. I have reached the point where I WANT to see the cops and store owners open fire against these thugs.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    IMG_1334.jpg
    Anyone else see this?
    RK, you do know that is not an Antifa account, right? False flag operations rely on folks sharing information before vetting its legitimacy. Research before posting.

Antifa is scum, I'm not defending them or their message/motives.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Officers down in the streets by peaceful locals.
    4 Police Chiefs claim outside agitators involved.
    Chief in Santa Monica claim 95% of arrests are not locals.
    Although we are told here it's locals.

But hey, this is all about George Floyd and justice.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    RK, you do know that is not an Antifa account, right? False flag operations rely on folks sharing information before vetting its legitimacy. Research before posting.

Antifa is scum, I'm not defending them or their message/motives.
    I do not know who posted it or why.

Russians?
    White supremacists'?

Maybe Antifa?

Because you don't like it doesn't mean it ain't real!

Cops getting shot and beaten in the streets is real.
    Want to see some memes on that?

Innocent people beaten, robbed, their stores robbed and looted and burned.
    Left half dead on the streets.
    That is real.
    Want to see some memes on that as well?
    How about the Church being torched in Lafayette square?
    That's real.
    What is unreal about it is the Bishop being "OUTRAGED" President walked to the Church to show "WE THE PEOPLE" our streets will be safe!

The store owner in South Philly got it right!

You're more concerned about offending Antifa.

If my post offends you in any way, my apologies.
    I hope you can get over it!

But that pales in comparison to the offense I feel by the disrespect being shown to a country I LOVE, served and believe in.

No need to explain any further, many here won't get that any way!
    Last edited by road kill; 06-02-2020 at 08:26 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Officers down in the streets by peaceful locals.
    4 Police Chiefs claim outside agitators involved.
    Chief in Santa Monica claim 95% of arrests are not locals.
    Although we are told here it's locals.

But hey, this is all about George Floyd and justice.
    4 officers shot in St. Louis, 1 in Vegas.

I would have expected someone in MSM to talk about why he was in custody
    & the immediately preceding actions that put him to be where he was. Can
    anyone tell us that?

With all these folks turning out for the riots we will get to see if "Social Distancing"
    is a realistic approach. The "Powers that be" better hope for a spike or the damage
    to the economy was a waste.
    Last edited by Marvin S; 06-02-2020 at 12:09 PM.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

The world is a dangerous place to live. Not because of those who are evil, but because of those who
    choose to do nothing about that! Einstein

It was evidently the Russians according to Susan Rice.

Susan Rice makes claim Russians could be behind violent George Floyd demonstrations
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sus...demonstrations
    Stan b & Elvis