Trump; A train wreck of epic proportions
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump; A train wreck of epic proportions

Default Trump; A train wreck of epic proportions

And the TDS afflicted echochamber here refuses to acknowledge the undisputable horrible reality.

From his own mouth;
    I'll release my tax returns and be the most transparent POTUS ever
    We can control that hurricane with a nuclear bomb.
    The corona virus will just magically disappear
    I am smarter than the Generals and will defeat ISIS in 24 hours
    I will build the wall and Mexico will pay for it
    I'm a stable genius.
    We have Corona virus completely under control
    The hurricane is making a direct path and cause great destruction in Alabama
    The corona came out of nowhere and I had no advanced warning
    I don't know who took a sharpie and added a changed path to the path of hurricane into Alabama
    There are only 15 cases of Corona and the numbers are quickly falling and soon will be at Zero
    Before I release the 400 million aid designated for your defense against Russia can I ask you for a little favor?
    Can't we just inject a little Clorox into your body to kill the virus.
    I will denuclearize N Korea
    I know more about the corona than the Doctors do, because my deceased uncle went to MIT
    Aren't "Nipple" {Nepal} and "Button" {Bhutan} part of China?
    Why don't we buy Iceland
    I will balance the budget
    I will drain the Swamp
    My Administration will be staffed with only the Best and the Brightest
    I had no idea that my administration discontinued the office set up to deal with and handle pandemics, yet he blamed Obama for lack of preparation!!!!
    Hydroxychloroquine will control the corona & I am taking it daily
    You all need to close your businesses, practice social distancing and wear masks THIS DOESNT APPLY TO ME
    Lets just take the citizens guns and not worry about due process or the Constitution
    I will use the military to Dominate the streets and crush the citizens exercising their 1st A rights

From the closest of his inner circle:

He is stunningly uninformed
    His foreign policy is centered around what is best for DJT
    Isn't Finland part of Russia
    England is not a nuclear power
    Lets make concessions to China to get them to help my reelection effort
    He is such a dumbass
    I don't want to be any part of his drug deal with Ukraine
    He pardons convicted war criminals while berating War heroes and Gold Star families
    He is ordered to pay 25 million to people he defrauded with his "Trump University"
    Yet he berates LeBron James for giving away free college educations.
    His own wife and daughter came to LeBron's defense!!!
    Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff apologizes for allowing himself to disperse peaceful protest for a Trump photo op with a bible
    His Secretary of Defense apologizes and says invoking the Insurrection Act would be wrong
    Trump is so dense he doesn't understand that we are trying to prevent World War 3
    General Kelly his former Chief of Staff questions his competence
    Steve Bannon does the same not to mention Jeff Sessions, the Mooch, Vindmann, Comey, Mueller etc
    I could go on but Swampy and the rest of the TDS doesn't like long posts revealing inconvenient facts

For 3 years you all have ignored his childish petulant behavior and said it was all worth it because of the booming economy rising GDP and record unemployment.

Now what do those of you with chronic TDS have to say since the Stable Genius has brought us unprecedented imposition on our constitutional rights and taken the healthy economy he inherited with the longest running bull market in History and reversed those numbers into the WORST GDP rate in history and also turned in the HIGHEST Unemployment rates in history, along with the largest deficits in History.

Your thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

The one about controlling the hurricane with a nuclear bomb is funny. You can’t say he doesn’t have a sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Your thoughts?
    Whose running against him for POTUS?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

The world is a dangerous place to live. Not because of those who are evil, but because of those who
    choose to do nothing about that! Einstein

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    And the TDS afflicted echochamber here refuses to acknowledge the undisputable horrible reality.

From his own mouth;
    I'll release my tax returns and be the most transparent POTUS ever
    We can control that hurricane with a nuclear bomb.
    The corona virus will just magically disappear
    I am smarter than the Generals and will defeat ISIS in 24 hours
    I will build the wall and Mexico will pay for it
    I'm a stable genius.
    We have Corona virus completely under control
    The hurricane is making a direct path and cause great destruction in Alabama
    The corona came out of nowhere and I had no advanced warning
    I don't know who took a sharpie and added a changed path to the path of hurricane into Alabama
    There are only 15 cases of Corona and the numbers are quickly falling and soon will be at Zero
    Before I release the 400 million aid designated for your defense against Russia can I ask you for a little favor?
    Can't we just inject a little Clorox into your body to kill the virus.
    I will denuclearize N Korea
    I know more about the corona than the Doctors do, because my deceased uncle went to MIT
    Aren't "Nipple" {Nepal} and "Button" {Bhutan} part of China?
    Why don't we buy Iceland
    I will balance the budget
    I will drain the Swamp
    My Administration will be staffed with only the Best and the Brightest
    I had no idea that my administration discontinued the office set up to deal with and handle pandemics, yet he blamed Obama for lack of preparation!!!!
    Hydroxychloroquine will control the corona & I am taking it daily
    You all need to close your businesses, practice social distancing and wear masks THIS DOESNT APPLY TO ME
    Lets just take the citizens guns and not worry about due process or the Constitution
    I will use the military to Dominate the streets and crush the citizens exercising their 1st A rights

From the closest of his inner circle:

He is stunningly uninformed
    His foreign policy is centered around what is best for DJT
    Isn't Finland part of Russia
    England is not a nuclear power
    Lets make concessions to China to get them to help my reelection effort
    He is such a dumbass
    I don't want to be any part of his drug deal with Ukraine
    He pardons convicted war criminals while berating War heroes and Gold Star families
    He is ordered to pay 25 million to people he defrauded with his "Trump University"
    Yet he berates LeBron James for giving away free college educations.
    His own wife and daughter came to LeBron's defense!!!
    Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff apologizes for allowing himself to disperse peaceful protest for a Trump photo op with a bible
    His Secretary of Defense apologizes and says invoking the Insurrection Act would be wrong
    Trump is so dense he doesn't understand that we are trying to prevent World War 3
    General Kelly his former Chief of Staff questions his competence
    Steve Bannon does the same not to mention Jeff Sessions, the Mooch, Vindmann, Comey, Mueller etc
    I could go on but Swampy and the rest of the TDS doesn't like long posts revealing inconvenient facts

For 3 years you all have ignored his childish petulant behavior and said it was all worth it because of the booming economy rising GDP and record unemployment.

Now what do those of you with chronic TDS have to say since the Stable Genius has brought us unprecedented imposition on our constitutional rights and taken the healthy economy he inherited with the longest running bull market in History and reversed those numbers into the WORST GDP rate in history and also turned in the HIGHEST Unemployment rates in history, along with the largest deficits in History.

Your thoughts?
    I don't recall Trump saying "Can't we just inject a little Clorox into your body to kill the virus." ??? You have a video of that, or a transcript or even a summary??

How about "Before I release 400 million aid, designated for your defense against Russia, can I ask you a favor?"

I tried to quote those two accusations exactly from your post but if I missed a comma or made another mistake, you can simply read the two accusations you made.

Tigerlilly!

As always no sources, no context, just more liberal babble....

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Tigerlilly!

As always no sources, no context, just more liberal babble....
    What's the matter, you don't believe words that came directly from Trump's mouth?

Tigerfan has the Trump cult down to a T.

The TDS is all theirs.
    Corrupt regimes like Trump's don’t fight crime, they legalize it. They don’t chase the crooks, they hire them. They don’t stop lying, they tell you the truth is whatever they say it is. Honor used to mean something, as did truth and integrity. In the Trump culture, those character traits mean nothing. It is sad to see what is becoming of our country.
    Conservative Icon George Will: A “Gangster Regime” Now Runs Our Country

We get it. You're not voting for Trump. Please tell us the good things about the guy you are voting for.
    Thanks in advance!
    DUCKDAWG'S MAC'S MAGICAL MR. OCTOBER SH -- Reggie

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Farrar View Post
    We get it. You're not voting for Trump. Please tell us the good things about the guy you are voting for.
    Thanks in advance!
    GOOG LUCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    What's the matter, you don't believe words that came directly from Trump's mouth?

Tigerfan has the Trump cult down to a T.

The TDS is all theirs.
    Franky, let me write this slower and simpler for you. You frequently, get in such a 'flitter' you completely miss what is being said...

Just because one of you with TDS claims the President "said" something, does not mean he really did say it! Liberals lie a lot, especially the Media! On top of that, frequently when he is quoted by the Liberal Media they take something he said completely out of context!

The same comments apply to any so called quotes from others...they too are misquoted, or are outright lies, and/or are completely out of context! Not to mention 'sour grapes'.....

Nuff Said, do you "Get It" now?

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    I don't recall Trump saying "Can't we just inject a little Clorox into your body to kill the virus." ??? You have a video of that, or a transcript or even a summary??

How about "Before I release 400 million aid, designated for your defense against Russia, can I ask you a favor?"

I tried to quote those two accusations exactly from your post but if I missed a comma or made another mistake, you can simply read the two accusations you made.
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48711...-disinfectants

You are correct; President Trump did not use the word (brand) CLOROX. He used the word "disinfectant". Do you know of any disinfectants that are safe for injection into the human body? I don't. He is putting forth the idea that something that is harmful to the point of probable death may be an effective treatment, and that medical professionals should investigate it's possible worth as a treatment.

The following day he claimed to be answering a reporter's question in a sarcastic manner. One can clearly see in the Video that he is talking directly to Dr. Birx, who is clearly unsettled by this, as she knows that she is on camera, live, for millions to see.
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.