Trump; A train wreck of epic proportions - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump; A train wreck of epic proportions

Quote Originally Posted by DL View Post
    The one about controlling the hurricane with a nuclear bomb is funny. You can’t say he doesn’t have a sense of humor.
    It would be funny, if he wasn't serious about it, but, alas, he was.

Wharton didn't do a very good job of educating, I'm afraid. -Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48711...-disinfectants

You are correct; President Trump did not use the word (brand) CLOROX. He used the word "disinfectant". Do you know of any disinfectants that are safe for injection into the human body? I don't. He is putting forth the idea that something that is harmful to the point of probable death may be an effective treatment, and that medical professionals should investigate it's possible worth as a treatment.

The following day he claimed to be answering a reporter's question in a sarcastic manner. One can clearly see in the Video that he is talking directly to Dr. Birx, who is clearly unsettled by this, as she knows that she is on camera, live, for millions to see.
    The look on Dr. Birx face is priceless.

He was poking fun at nerds.Even if he wasn’t at first, he definitely was when he said he was being sarcastic. He doesn’t care about that medical mumble jumbo or what nerds think. That doesn’t make him stupid either.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48711...-disinfectants

You are correct; President Trump did not use the word (brand) CLOROX. He used the word "disinfectant". Do you know of any disinfectants that are safe for injection into the human body? I don't. He is putting forth the idea that something that is harmful to the point of probable death may be an effective treatment, and that medical professionals should investigate it's possible worth as a treatment.

The following day he claimed to be answering a reporter's question in a sarcastic manner. One can clearly see in the Video that he is talking directly to Dr. Birx, who is clearly unsettled by this, as she knows that she is on camera, live, for millions to see.
    Clearly the DEFINITIAN of "disinfectant" can mean many things to a layman. But an example of a disinfectant is soap. Scrubbing ones' hands with a good brush can be considered a "disinfectant". Obama visited 57 states too DIDN'T HE?? He confirmed that a YOUTUBE VIDEO caused the attack on Bengazi didn't he? Well, he and Trmp were smart enough to get elected. So my opinion is that they are not so dumb.

I am much more tolerant of others when they misstate someting than you. Dr. Birx also ROLLED HER EYES when there was mention of initiating a mass testing regime. She had been trying to get one for over 40 years for HIV because of the impact it would have on Africa. YOU still have not recognized this fact now that wearing a mask has both advantages and disadvantages of relatively equal weight when worn in an uncontrolled environment. You say you like science then tell me what change in science has taken place to change the reccomendation of NOT to wear a mask in public?? You choose to wear a mask while I do not in an uncontrolled environment so tell me what factor has changed onlhy in the last few months.

You once stated that "anybody but Trump". I find that rather intolerant. My choice is "ANYBODY BETTER THAN TRUMP".

I blieve I have always answered your auestions. I would like to hear your answers here.

PS
    I still would love to run a Master test you judge.

That's all you two have!

I never suggested that the President has not made a few gaff's! All Presidents have...so what? But these long lists that our resident Liberals post, are full of half truths, lies, and comments taken completely out of context!

Like most Americans, I will judge him on what he accomplishes, and not on what gaff's he makes...or by what Liberals make up about him...

dis·in·fect·ant
    /ˌdisənˈfektənt/

noun
    a chemical liquid that destroys bacteria.
    Injecting a liquid that would destroy bacteria triggers you somehow?

WOW!
    TDS is getting the better of youse.
    Last edited by road kill; 06-18-2020 at 01:02 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Whose running against him for POTUS?
    More like can he find the verb in a sentence today?

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Clearly the DEFINITIAN of "disinfectant" can mean many things to a layman. But an example of a disinfectant is soap. Scrubbing ones' hands with a good brush can be considered a "disinfectant". Obama visited 57 states too DIDN'T HE?? He confirmed that a YOUTUBE VIDEO caused the attack on Bengazi didn't he? Well, he and Trmp were smart enough to get elected. So my opinion is that they are not so dumb.

I am much more tolerant of others when they misstate someting than you. Dr. Birx also ROLLED HER EYES when there was mention of initiating a mass testing regime. She had been trying to get one for over 40 years for HIV because of the impact it would have on Africa. YOU still have not recognized this fact now that wearing a mask has both advantages and disadvantages of relatively equal weight when worn in an uncontrolled environment. You say you like science then tell me what change in science has taken place to change the reccomendation of NOT to wear a mask in public?? You choose to wear a mask while I do not in an uncontrolled environment so tell me what factor has changed onlhy in the last few months.

You once stated that "anybody but Trump". I find that rather intolerant. My choice is "ANYBODY BETTER THAN TRUMP".

I blieve I have always answered your auestions. I would like to hear your answers here.

PS
    I still would love to run a Master test you judge.
    I would vote for an empty cardboard box before I would vote for Trump. If that is being intolerant, so be it. This America; vote for whomever you want.

As far as face masks, I'm going with these guys. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ace-cover.html

I'm sure that you are not recommending injecting soap, either.-Paul

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Injecting a liquid that would destroy bacteria triggers you somehow?

WOW!
    TDS is getting the better of youse.
    Try it on yourself and let us know how you make out..... No way that you're that stupid. But he was to suggest it. -Paul

There is such thing as breathing treatments and they do use ultraviolet light to disinfect tubes and things. You do have to think outside of the box to invent something new.