Rep Swalwell Does A Great Job Of Exposing Barr's Corruption - Page 4
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rep Swalwell Does A Great Job Of Exposing Barr's Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Did you really not get it? I even told everyone to look at the 2016 poll numbers. And you still don't get it?

The 2016 polls are the same as the 2020 polls are now....and the outcome will be the same! Get it?
    No not really Swampy, I thought you were saying the FoxNews poll (you posted) got it wrong. The poll you posted showed Hillary leading (popular vote) by 3% with a margin of error rate of 3 points (Hillary received 2% more votes than Trump). So the Fox poll you posted, looked pretty close to how the popular vote went. That is why I asked if you posted the wrong graphic, because there were plenty of polls that got it wrong.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The Dems wanted answers(just the facts) not some long dissertation from Barr. They only had five minutes each and Barr's stratery was to eat up time with long answers.

!
    Seriously?? Really?? Really??!! From what I saw, the Democrats would first make a fairly long, uncorroborated blanket statement in what I believe is correctly termed "begging the question" then ask an actual question which needed an answer in context, and then cut off the AG before he could actually give a full answer. If they didn't hear what they wanted to hear, they immediately began shouting "Reclaiming my time!!, Reclaiming my time!!" What a farce.

A kangaroo court if I ever saw one.

HPL
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    No not really Swampy, I thought you were saying the FoxNews poll (you posted) got it wrong. The poll you posted showed Hillary leading (popular vote) by 3% with a margin of error rate of 3 points (Hillary received 2% more votes than Trump). So the Fox poll you posted, looked pretty close to how the popular vote went. That is why I asked if you posted the wrong graphic, because there were plenty of polls that got it wrong.
    ...the poll numbers shown are right before the 2016 election, based on Fox current polls they are trending to be very similar to the poll numbers shown! Key point is that the prediction in 2016 polls, as we all know, was a loss by Trump! Didn't happen then, won't happen now! And the polls will show a defeat of Trump....again trying to influence Trumps base to stay home....

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    ...the poll numbers shown are right before the 2016 election, based on Fox current polls they are trending to be very similar to the poll numbers shown! Key point is that the prediction in 2016 polls, as we all know, was a loss by Trump! Didn't happen then, won't happen now! And the polls will show a defeat of Trump....again trying to influence Trumps base to stay home....
    Are you suggesting the ISPGs are attempting voters suppression?

Who'd of ever thunk it???
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold