What will stop the riots
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What will stop the riots

Default What will stop the riots

since the only people on here that live near the riot zones seem to be Marvin,mngdg, and maybe myself....what do you think will stop the riots ?

a. Federal intervention

b. media coverage to stop

c. armed citizens becoming vigilantes

d. DJT losing the election

e. defunding the police and giving into the demands
    Executor of the Alanson C Brown III - Trust

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

A10 Warthog on Nov 4 would work well.
    iVOHv.jpg
    DUCKDAWG'S MAC'S MAGICAL MR. OCTOBER SH -- Reggie

I have been asking for a water cannon since this crap started
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I have been asking for a water cannon since this crap started

that would make the best You Tube videos for sure, second choice would be to unleash the police dogs or use the rubber shotgun pellets used to thwart off bears

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    since the only people on here that live near the riot zones seem to be Marvin,mngdg, and maybe myself....what do you think will stop the riots ?
    The only riot I've been within 130 miles of, is the Hobo days riot (1990) in Brookings SD, I'll have to defer to GoldDogs he lives just a stones throw away of Minneapolis.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    The only riot I've been within 130 miles of, is the Hobo days riot (1990) in Brookings SD, I'll have to defer to GoldDogs he lives just a stones throw away of Minneapolis.
    did not know your exact geographical location, I am 20 miles from downtown LA, but was less than 10 miles away when it broke out in Long Beach, which made me pack up and ready to stand guard at my sister's house which as less than 3 miles from the riots....I currently reside in a predominantly caucasian neighborhood less than 8 miles from Disneyland and 2.2 miles from Knotts Berry Farm, not exactly the next autonomous zone, but we do have very large homeless populations near Anaheim Stadium because the weather is very mild and they allow them to set up camp in the concrete lined river bed

a. Federal intervention

b. media coverage to stop

c. armed citizens becoming vigilantes

d. DJT losing the election

e. defunding the police and giving into the demands
    This is not new here. The Vietnam protestors marched from the UW to downtown Seattle down I-5 at rush hour!
    What is new is the extremely permissive attitude on the part of authority.

RK says November 4th!
    Our 3rd son, who just moved here after retiring in CA says the gangs know how!
    My wife says a few loads of ripe locally sourced cow manure placed upwind would do the trick.

My thought is it is not a new phenomena, it's an offshoot of the hippie generation & will take a new outlook on American culture & what it means to be an American for things to change.
    The start would be the reinstitution of the draft, like the israeli's, minimum 2 years active 8 years on call. With a loss of the privileges of citizenship should one opt out.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

The world is a dangerous place to live. Not because of those who are evil, but because of those who
    choose to do nothing about that! Einstein

not sure if the cow manure trick would work, doesnt seem like these rioters practice good hygiene or know the meaning of bathing...would they be out there if it was winter time in Seattle or Portland, highly doubt it

did not know your exact geographical location, I am 20 miles from downtown LA, but was less than 10 miles away when it broke out in Long Beach, which made me pack up and ready to stand guard at my sister's house which as less than 3 miles from the riots....I currently reside in a predominantly caucasian neighborhood less than 8 miles from Disneyland and 2.2 miles from Knotts Berry Farm, not exactly the next autonomous zone, but we do have very large homeless populations near Anaheim Stadium because the weather is very mild and they allow them to set up camp in the concrete lined river bed
    I live outside of a town that’s roughly 80% Pacific Islanders, our crime rate is zero, we can’t “defund” the police, cause we’ve never had any.