Today's Senate Hearing - Page 5
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Today's Senate Hearing

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    Actually there is nothing “polite“ about declaring your obsession with someone’s personal details. There is no polite way in which every dialogue between us is perverted by your asking the same question day after day, month after month, year after year, ad nauseam.

Your interest in my background is only motivated from your position of weakness. Your cogent responses to the quality of my comments will not benefit from greater knowledge of my personal life, on the contrary you seek some tangential advantage, some leverage for your ad hominem retorts. You have constantly demonstrated weakness in honest debate via inability to support opinions with fact, resorting to straw man arguments, false equivalency and the ad hominem attack. On a functional level we witness your refusal to fully read another’s post( or demonstrated lack of comprehension, that you get their meaning so very wrong), you have proven track record for insisting in spite of repeated correction over a period of years that a poster said something which they verifiably did not... and not a single one of these short comings will be improved by you knowing a single thing more about me than the words I just typed.

I don’t judge your posts by your arthritis, number of spouses, or your work history, I judge them on the quality of communication of thought (not spelling) and adherence to fact in the time they presented. Until the moderators demand otherwise I am going to do my level best to follow the one guideline governing this forum and I suggest you do the same.
    You say you have over 20 employees and pay them a living wage. When asked what they do(carpenter, plumber, electrician, nucear scientist, dish washer?) and what is the living wage($1, 5$,100$ per hour??? Your response is that is an invasion of your privacy????

That is about as funny as it gets. Find the biggest clown suit with the biggest red baloons. You deserve it!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=roseberry;2223956][QUOTE=swampcollielover;2223908]

Swampy, Surely you have seen these surveys. There are hundreds of them published!

Roseberry, you need to read my comments carefully! It is not just this post I am referring to. Franky, consistently makes comments like the one above, without any reference to a source! I was not attacking this one, individually, but instead his continual overall decisions to try and make his comments seem well supported, and then providing nothing more than his opinions....

I have challenged him on his 'no sources' problems repeatedly! Thus my comment "Franky, you continue to make these type of statements..."

By the way, my wife and I have stopped taking 'surveys' for over 4 years now. We have a call block on our landline...if we do not recognize the person calling and/or the phone number, we roll them over to our message recording, then we block them for good. Same on iphone, if we don't know who's calling, then we manually block the caller... On 800 numbers, we just ignore them...

[QUOTE=swampcollielover;2224350][QUOTE=roseberry;2223956]
    Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post

Swampy, Surely you have seen these surveys. There are hundreds of them published!

Roseberry, you need to read my comments carefully! It is not just this post I am referring to. Franky, consistently makes comments like the one above, without any reference to a source! I was not attacking this one, individually, but instead his continual overall decisions to try and make his comments seem well supported, and then providing nothing more than his opinions....

I have challenged him on his 'no sources' problems repeatedly! Thus my comment "Franky, you continue to make these type of statements..."

By the way, my wife and I have stopped taking 'surveys' for over 4 years now. We have a call block on our landline...if we do not recognize the person calling and/or the phone number, we roll them over to our message recording, then we block them for good. Same on iphone, if we don't know who's calling, then we manually block the caller... On 800 numbers, we just ignore them...
    What's it like inside the bubble?
    Does your head ever give you trouble?

Hang on Help is on the way!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Swampy, I thought it would be evident that my intension was to be facetious. To clear things up.....

1. I have never seen a survey that would tie the hatreds of any group or individual to the perceived hatreds of donald trump.

2. If I have never seen such a survey, I certainly have not seen hundreds of such surveys. I posted this for ironic effect since I don't believe anyone has seen a single such published survey.

3. I didn't really receive a survey call that asked such an obviously ridiculous question. Again, I lied about taking such a survey in order to make something that doesn't exist(a survey our friend cites) seem as commonplace as it was represented to be.

I was trying to support your assertion that there is no support for the claim with irony, humor and satire. I apologize for not making it clear.

But I did use a smiley face!
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Swampy, I thought it would be evident that my intension was to be facetious. To clear things up.....

1. I have never seen a survey that would tie the hatreds of any group or individual to the perceived hatreds of donald trump.

2. If I have never seen such a survey, I certainly have not seen hundreds of such surveys. I posted this for ironic effect since I don't believe anyone has seen a single such published survey.

3. I didn't really receive a survey call that asked such an obviously ridiculous question. Again, I lied about taking such a survey in order to make something that doesn't exist(a survey our friend cites) seem as commonplace as it was represented to be.

I was trying to support your assertion that there is no support for the claim with irony, humor and satire. I apologize for not making it clear.

But I did use a smiley face!
    ...Your smiley face was all I 'got'!

bullsprig1

Did you have a point to make?

At least I don't post on this website using various names....are you afraid someone will find out who you are? MJH..or Tigerlilly...or ...! ...! etc., etc., need I go on...

You know nothing of me or my family....get a life!

[QUOTE=bullsprig1;2224442][QUOTE=swampcollielover;2224350]
    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post

What's it like inside the bubble?
    Does your head ever give you trouble?

Hang on Help is on the way!!
    Gotta love LRB!
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong