Dandy Buck! :lol:

Gotta love those corn fed Midwest giants! :D

Gun or bow?

Goose

·
Registered
285 Posts
bmontang said:
That is a real nice buck - the walls a pretty as well. Did you pick the color?

:D :D
Of course he didn't pick the color. Look at his face. A look like that only comes from a man who is married and given no choice in home decor color schemes!

You poor, miserable bastard!

Again, nice buck!

Larry

·
Registered
864 Posts
looks like there is a decent one in the background as well. Right next to the scented candle :lol:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Your a good man, better than I am. Now that is true COMPROMISE! Your wife must be proud. Nice deer. But I had to say something about the walls. I hope you win the next battle. Just kidding. Once again, nice buck.

Mike

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Come on guys....give the man a break....for the life of me, I can't see a wedding band. Hell....maybe he's still living at home with mommy! :lol:

·
Registered
741 Posts
He may have lost the color battle, but he won the taxidermy battle...no way any anmal gets to go in our living room...taht all goes downstairs in "the man room"...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nope this was a compromise. I'd bet his marriage counselor is a bit feminine. I don't see a ring, but I do see a speaker on the wall (that is manly), I see a fox on an end table (that is manly), I see a deer on another end table (that is manly), he's wearing a Harley shirt.......but then dammit, I see a pink wall with white lace curtains :shock: . I'm at a loss of words. I wish you all the best of luck with your current situation!

Truly sorry :cry: ,

Mike

·
Registered
9,379 Posts
Thats ONE nice deer!!

Take it from the Gooser though about your room decor!!
I've ALWAYS been a true fan of Pink!!!

I have some of my undergarments fasioned from some delicate french fabric that are adorned with pink!!

I think the walls highlight the QUEEN Ann legs of the table next to you quite well, along with the contrasting White lace cutains and High Base boards ,,,, well,,, I think it quite stunning!! :lol:

My hats off to your decorator!!

Dont pays no attention to the classless here!!!

Gooser

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dang! Where to start? :lol:

The deer scored 145" gross and 140 2/8" net, I've been hunting this dude for the past 2 years.

I should have taken the pictures in my kitchen I guess! :lol:
Momma picked the wall color, I just hang the decor!
I am married but work with alot of sheet metal so I dont wear my ring, plus momma says that her favorite finger and I would hate to lose that! :twisted:
Thanks for the replies

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Illinois Bob said:
Looks like one of our Illinois deer got loose again and ran over to Indiana.
Yup, you guys grow 'em BIG over that way. Indiana will be showing up on more people radars in a few more years, since we went to the "one buck rule" a few years back things are on the way up. We are smack dab inbetween OH and IL, there is no reason we shouldnt have some bigg'ens as well.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts