RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to Tyler for taking my dog Cali to the Grand and getting her first pass. Awesome job my man!!!

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
I've been looking for the 5th series callbacks for two days to see if Tyler passed. What an awsome job. Lost his other dog in the 4th... Very impressive performance from a very impressive young man.

Conratulations to Tyler, Shawn, and Cali!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Huge congratulations to Tyler for a job well done. Congratulations to you, Shawn, for Cali's first Grand pass.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Tyler Barlow is an outstanding young man. He works very hard for the retriever clubs he is a part of and in training those dogs. GREAT JOB Tyler.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I had the pleasure of meeting and judging Tyler earlier this month at Music City. What a fine young man and a very good handler!!!

Congrats to you and your dog Cali and to Tyler for a very successful first Grand experience.

Janet

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Is Tyler the son of Johnny Barlow? Impressive for a 12 year old to do what he has done. Cool Customer.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Is Tyler the son of Johnny Barlow? Impressive for a 12 year old to do what he has done. Cool Customer.
No, he is the Son of Brian and Andrea. Two very proud parents I'm sure!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
No, he is the Son of Brian and Andrea. Two very proud parents I'm sure!
Thanks Glen, guess I should have figured that out based on the OP's location that they weren't in MS.

Impressive for sure.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Tyler getting his ribbon, way to go Bud, were all proud of you!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Congratulations Tyler. You and other wonderful young people engaged in healthy activities are our future and are on the right road to being the salvation of our great country. God Bless You and your great parents - hug each other for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts