Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Thank you for posting.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Can you post the web page the race so I can also follow it.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a balmy minus 10 degrees with a 25 below zero windchill leaving the Ruby, AK checkpoint this morning. :confused:

·
Registered
17,090 Posts
Looks like some new names at the top this year.

I think it finishes today.

RK

·
Registered
225 Posts
yesterday, it was on the news last night, Dallas Seavey won it, youngest musher so far!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Congrats to Dallas on the big win! From what I understand this was their kennels #2 team, as his dad Mitch was driving the A team, and grand-dad Dan is also on the trial, running somewhere at the back of the back.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dallas is my cousin! Sooo pumped I've been following the race since Mitch started running again back in the 90's. They actually have separate kennels. Mitch is in Stirling and Dallas is up in Willow.

Back in 2009 Dallas drove the "B" team. Mitch and Dallas trained together and Mitch picked the top 16 and Dalls got to pick the next best 16 after that and bought that team from his dad.

Dallas got 6th that year and then bought Aaron Burmeisters team who retired after the race after he came in 7th.

Dallas does get free breeding rights to breed his females to his dads best Studs though and so he is currently building up some strong puppies wich you will start too see in his team next year as they reach the age of 3 years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts