·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is your favorite team?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I’m partial to Moses and he’s got 4 offspring running. Luke, Oakley, Crash, and Amos. Luke and Oakley and 3/4 siblings to my girl. Hopefully they make it deep.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I wonder if there will be another one of those poles where you can pick your favorites and see how it turns out. I dont remember where it was, but it was fun.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder if there will be another one of those poles where you can pick your favorites and see how it turns out. I dont remember where it was, but it was fun.
Look on EE

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I’m partial to Moses and he’s got 4 offspring running. Luke, Oakley, Crash, and Amos. Luke and Oakley and 3/4 siblings to my girl. Hopefully they make it deep.
I sure as heck hope your right.

Reactions: Windjammer and Judd

·
Registered
575 Posts
151 Entries after closing last night. One more qualifying weekend this weekend, so a few more possible late entries. As most of you know, this is a large Amateur due to the 2020 qualifiers carrying over from last year. I think Retriever News was close in their prediction of entries. I am assuming this is possibly the largest National Am? I know it is the largest from the last 10 years.

2010 - 112 entries
2011 - 114 entries
2012 - 116 entries
2013 - 124 entries
2014 - 104 entries
2015 - 134 entries
2016 - 110 entries
2017 - 138 entries
2018 - 99 entries
2019 - 130 entries
2020 - cancelled

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Judges will probably have to get serious a lot earlier than normal.

Reactions: Vance_kaz

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
June19-29, that’s eleven days up from eight days a couple of years ago. I’m sure the intent is to maintain the desired two mistakes before you are out although circumstances and when the mistakes are made an often change that. With that size entry splitting tests is inevitable and could happen for as long as a week or possibly longer. I certainly do not envy the judges, long hours in the field for at least 10 days not counting set up.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I'm rooting for the team of Tracy Gray Wight and the Birdboy Survival Story of the Century, as lived through by her training help at Mondovi (and Dad), 84-year-old US Army aviator Capt. (Ret.) David "Mad Dog" Gray.

MG

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm rooting for the team of Tracy Gray Wight and the Birdboy Survival Story of the Century, as lived through by her training help at Mondovi (and Dad), 84-year-old US Army aviator Capt. (Ret.) David "Mad Dog" Gray.

MG
Tracy and here hounds are running very well right now and will be fun to watch. Tracy's dad is incredibly fun to be around and visit with. He is immensely proud of his daughter and her dogs and rightfully so! Can't wait to see him again, have a drink, and here first hand what ejecting through the canopy of a fighter jet is like. Amazing story and lucky to be alive to tell it.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jake, Lily and myself are rooting for Lilys mom “Just”.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts