RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations 馃憦
Font Electric blue Screenshot Rectangle Number

Registered
There are certain dogs that for whatever reason catch my attention. A few years back Floyd was a dog I started to follow. I believe I began following him when he won the derby and the open in the same weekend

He鈥檚 been extremely consistent finishing 27/47 opens with 8 wins and 18 placements. He鈥檚 ran 4 Nationals, the first as a 2 year old in 2019 where he went to the 5 series. He then went to the 8th series in 2020 and 2021. Now of course becoming NFC Truline鈥檚 Just Floyd at 5 years old.

Congratulations to Amie and Tru-Line Retrievers for training and handling an amazing dog.

Registered
He鈥檚 been extremely consistent finishing 27/47 opens with 8 wins and 18 placements. He鈥檚 ran 4 Nationals, the first as a 2 year old in 2019 where he went to the 5 series. He then went to the 8th series in 2020 and 2021. Now of course becoming NFC Truline鈥檚 Just Floyd at 5 years old.
There is a chance I might overlook his yellowness and let him have sex with my little black girl some day.

Registered
John and Amy have made/trained many very impressive dogs in their careers. Both are very humble when it comes to marketing. A well deserved win to add to their accomplishments over the years.
They join a very select group in our part of the country with both
an NFC & NAFC having been trained at their establishment. &
having the trainers still available.

Reactions: saltgrass
1 - 9 of 9 Posts