RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
141 - 160 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Even though I'm not there ditto number 90.
Jeff

·
Registered
630 Posts
Have to go with #1, but good luck to all.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Yep. Huge congratulations to Amy and Floyd, John too

Jeff G

Reactions: Bryan Parks

·
Registered
640 Posts
I would like to give a huge thank you to everyone on the bird stewards committee for the 2022 National in Paducah, KY. Chair Loren Morehouse, co chair Brooks Gibson, members Bruce Ahlers, Marlene Drag, Eric Altom, Bill Burks, Doug Main, Issac Norris, Eli Reichman, Ray Vreeland, Caleb Brown, Juli Bottjen (Tobias), Hal Bogard, Brian Lewis, Will Lewis, Jerry Johnston. Everyone pitched in to contribute to make a successful and well run national.

Congrats to 2022 NFC Trulines Just Floyd and all the National finalists.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Floyd has racked up quite an impressive list of accomplishments in his 5 years of life. Open and derby win in the same weekend, FC shortly after turning 2, 59 Open points in 47 starts, and now the 2022 NFC. Pretty impressive for a yellow dog 😂

Floyds sire, Valtor's Hayseed Kid was a great marking dog, and his sire, Hilltop Hayseed also won an open and a Derby in the same weekend. I was judging the open with Harold Bruninga, and Bubba was an impressive animal as a Derby dog.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I’m guessing there’s already a line forming at the breeding shed for Ole Boy😎

Reactions: saltgrass

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
One thing that REALLY impressed me was how respectful and encouraging the handlers were to each other. The younger handlers especially so - There was aways a 'good luck' to the handler coming to the line as they left the line. They knelt down in the holding blinds if a dog was being handled on a mark, etc etc... Very neat to see and hear.

·
Registered
10,605 Posts
Floyds sire, Valtor's Hayseed Kid was a great marking dog, and his sire, Hilltop Hayseed also won an open and a Derby in the same weekend. I was judging the open with Harold Bruninga, and Bubba was an impressive animal as a Derby dog.
That covers a lot of dog time.

Reactions: captain2560

·
Registered
640 Posts
Pic and pedigree of Hilltops Hayseed(yellow), nfc floyds grandsire is on k9data.com
I seem to be having trouble this morning copying the link to this site. Sorry about that. The pedigree goes back to Fc Afc Lakeridge Charlemagne (yellow)who is out of Fc Itchin to Go, a dog trained by the late Hugh Arthur of Sandhill Kennels.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Pic and pedigree of Hilltops Hayseed(yellow), nfc floyds grandsire is on k9data.com
I seem to be having trouble this morning copying the link to this site. Sorry about that. The pedigree goes back to Fc Afc Lakeridge Charlemagne (yellow)who is out of Fc Itchin to Go, a dog trained by the late Hugh Arthur of Sandhill Kennels.
HuntingLabPedigree -- Bubba

Most likely your brain is retaliating for being deprived of sleep last week. LOL!!! hahaha!!!

141 - 160 of 188 Posts