RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
161 - 180 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Juli and all thank you for your hard work there.
Juli, also your kind words about our dog. Sorry I didn't get to meet ya'll this go round

Jeff

·
Registered
1,281 Posts

·
Registered
HRCH Staci's Pixie Seabreeze MH
903 Posts
Congrats to Amie & Floyd.. Well John too!!!

I'v been keeping a eye on that yellow for a little while. Since a friend of a friend sent him pics of him. He manages some property they train on a good bit. I was told years ago if you want a yellow look for one out of Bubba! Hopefully I can find the right female breed to Floyd when I'm ready for another pup.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Floyd has produced some nice pups so far.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrads to Winner Floyd, Finalist, and Qualifiers. Thank you to all the members NRC and volunteers. Floyd's pedigree is something to reflect on. If you are a breeder , this pedigree is noteworthy, one to study. The two standout to me; Pete and Carbon.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
It's not the years it's the miles
Juli come on out to Montana next season to train
Jeff

Reactions: Tobias

·
Registered
10,605 Posts
When you hit 50 - the check engine light comes on. If it doesn't come on, you broke it when you were 19. 😂
That depends on how good an engine you started with. V-16 regards

• Haha
Reactions: Tobias

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
One thing that REALLY impressed me was how respectful and encouraging the handlers were to each other. The younger handlers especially so - There was aways a 'good luck' to the handler coming to the line as they left the line. They knelt down in the holding blinds if a dog was being handled on a mark, etc etc... Very neat to see and hear.

In my experience that is just everyday field trials

161 - 180 of 188 Posts