RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A first-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, '/paul, what's your problem?'

/paul answered, 'I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!'

Ms. Brooks had had enough. She took /paul to the principal's office.

While /paul waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.

/paul was brought in, and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: 'What is 3 x 3?'

/paul: '9.'

Principal: 'What is 6 x 6?'

/paul: '36.'

And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know.

The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her, 'I think /paul can go to the 3rd grade.'

Ms. Brooks says to the principal, 'Let me ask him some questions.'

The principal and /paul both agreed.

Ms. Brooks asks, 'What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?'

/paul, after a moment: 'Legs.'

Ms Brooks: 'What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?'

/paul replied: 'Pockets.'

Ms. Brooks: 'What does a dog do that a man steps into?'

/paul: 'Pants.'

Ms. Brooks: What starts with a C, ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin, whitish liquid?'

/paul: 'Coconut.'

The principal sat forward with his mouth hanging open.

Ms. Brooks: 'What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?'
The principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer, /paul replied, 'Bubble gum.'

Ms. Brooks: 'What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?'

/paul: 'Shake hands.'

The principal was trembling.

Ms. Brooks: 'What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of heat and excitement?'

/paul: 'Firetruck.'

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher,

'Put /paul in the fifth-grade, I got the last seven questions wrong.....

He did the 5th 6 times regards

Bubba

·
Registered
592 Posts
Ya killin me!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just lost it and now I've got a big black beast staring at me. I'll bet you can't tell me what that big black beast is! :p

·
Registered
227 Posts
I love this joke, I heard it as a Little Johnny joke.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts