RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The trailer is a 4- or 5-hole box depending on desired configuration. I used the 5th hole for storage. The trailer has everything a bird hunter or field trail enthusiast would ever need. Trailer comes equipped with a 3-gallon water holding tank, bird cleaning station with sink, hose to fill dog watering bowls, led lighted top storage, front storage and tires. I used a Toyota Tacoma to pull it to South Dakota. It pulls straight and everything is in working condition. In the pictures you will see 5 tires total. The tires that are on it in these pictures are used only for storage. There are two new tires I use for trips and a good spare. They all go with trailer. Lights and water pump are powered by a 12V car battery. Battery is charged by solar panel on top of box.
Dog Hole dimensions are 28” deep X 21” wide X 21” tall. Same dimensions for 6 holes. I used this trailer to haul labs to South Dakota.
The expanded metal front storage is 13 ½” deep X 58” wide X 19” tall..
More pictures on Request. If Interested Email [email protected] and we can exchanged phone numbers. Trailer is located in Daingerfield, Texas

Price is $3500 obo. Might consider trading for a working fishing boat
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Wheel Tire Vehicle Truck Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Plant Wheel Automotive tire Tree
Flowerpot Sink Plumbing fixture Floor Bumper

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts