RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday made 44 years that I have put up with the antics of Sweet Bride.

No wonder her Daddy thinks I'm a JEWEL!!

Jerry

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Congratulations to you both!! :D I'm guessing you might have had an antic or two of your own over the past 44 years too!! :wink:

You're both very lucky - not many make it as long as you two have.

Andy

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Congratulations to you both!! Clearly, you both made the right choice :)

Sheez & I'd Settle for a Date Regards-

M

·
Registered
844 Posts
That's wonderful!!! Many congrats! She must be a saint :wink: :lol: .

·
Registered
194 Posts
wife

Jerry way to go. My wife and I have 42years. When we were at 25, I would ask her if the Pope had called for me. Of course it was no. Finally after 3or4 days of this she asked why the Pope would call me. The answer was to give me sainthood for living with her for 25years. Ps you can ony get away with this if it is done before due date. She forgets all with a nice gift.

Many many more,
JimS

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Congrats. My grandparents made it 75 yrs before one passed away.
I have made it 23 yrs but it took 4 wives to get that many. Hopefully this one thinks I'm a keeper.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Happy Anniversary Tricia and Jerry.........................I hope ya at least bought Sweet Bride a Margarita................or two, or three, or four.........I best stop before Tricia pulls the welcome mat from under me..............Love ya Both................Enjoy......................... :D

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
con

Congratz Uncle Jerry and the Sweet Bride!

Aaron

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
As the UIM on RTF, were you ever able to utilize that awsome power at home? Heh heh heh heh

One thing I'm sure you've become adept at doing over that stretch of "marital bliss" is learning the fine art of ducking. We'll be 'celebrating' the 47th this year, and to date I've not suffered one rolling pin injury. :wink: :lol: :lol:

UB

1 - 18 of 18 Posts