·
Registered
277 Posts
Wow excellent job nice dogs also.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I used the Go Pro HD Hero2 set on a extendable boom (old decoy retriever pole) with the underwater housing. Very simple IMovie movie trailer program.

Which Go Pro was this made with?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I used the Go Pro HD Hero2 set on a extendable boom (old decoy retriever pole) with the underwater housing. Very simple IMovie movie trailer program.
Have you looked into the Contour Cam for hunting? I am thinking of getting one due to size and having a 170 degree view.

It sure gets cold in your neck of the woods during winter. Do you troll for big muskies in November?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I looked at all and decided on the Go Pro. Big time late season Muskie action here!

Have you looked into the Contour Cam for hunting? I am thinking of getting one due to size and having a 170 degree view.

It sure gets cold in your neck of the woods during winter. Do you troll for big muskies in November?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My IPad II . It took all of 20 minutes to do. So very easy.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Very cool Tony!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I looked at all and decided on the Go Pro. Big time late season Muskie action here!
Very cool! I sure miss NY fishing...spent a lot of time on St. Lawrence. The zebra mussels really changed things.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts