RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if this is allowed since they arent a sponsor and if need be delete this thread but here goes:

on thursday aftrenoon around 1pm i ordered a farily large quantity of training supplies from gundogsupply for the upcoming arrival of my pup and since the order was over 125 no shipping charges were added. i added a note on the order to not have a signature required as i was not likely to be home by day of arrival of shipment. not only did they respond back in less than 30 mins but it was shipped that day as advertised. i checked the shipment the next day and it said it was due to be delivered that day! order was on the doorstep inless than 28 hours of ordering! they got a good thing going on over there and i feel like the brag was needed.

on a side note i ordered the bird wing variety pack. do i need to freeze them? or are they fine at room temperature? i know people freeze dead birds just didnt know if wings needed to be too?

another side note maybe i should of asked before ordering what is the average neck size of a pup? i thought 9-13 would be fine but just double checking as im thinking i should of went up one size

·
Registered
224 Posts
That's great to hear your good customer service report! I'm sure Steve Snell would love to hear that.

On the collar question, go with an adjustable collar. That way you have more room for error early on and they transition from small to large the best. I had to pick up a collar for my little guy and I ended up buying a medium for him because it shrunk down to fit his neck and I knew he'll out grow it fairly quick.

Just my $.02

·
Registered
389 Posts
I live just 45 min from GDS warehouse. I've walked in a few times (it's not a retail storefront), and they gave me a buggy and said "take as uh time as you want).

If you think there is a lot of temptation to spend at the online store, try walking aisles of gun dog supplies!!

I definitely agree, those guys are doing it right when it comes to online customer service.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Could not agree more! I ordered Evan Grahams DVDs from Steve and when I received the set one of the DVDs was floating around inside the box. It was scratched up pretty good, when I called them they shipped a new video that I received in less than 24 hrs. Job well done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts