RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why Females Should Avoid A Girls Night Out After They Are Married

The other night I was invited out for a "Night with the girls." I told my husband that I would be home by midnight. "I promise."

Well, the hours passed and the margarita's went down way too easy. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home.

Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly realizing that my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.

I was very proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed, 3 cuckoos + 9 cuckoos = midnite)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in and I told him "Midnite." He didn't seem upset at all. Whew, I got away with that one I thought. Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock."

When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed 3 times, then said, "Oh Sh*t", cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed 2 times more, tripped over the coffee table and farted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts