RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ladies and Gentlemen, just relax a while from the everyday cares, put your feet up with a wee tot of what you will; a Scotch for the chaps? Maybe a glass of good dry white for the ladies? Enjoy this promo film made by David Lissett on behalf of Buccleugh Estates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfzLrCAU550&feature=related

If you've got an ounce of doggy sense within you, be prepared to luxuriate in front of the peat fire in your Scottish hunting lodge and recall the day you just spent with "Pepper". Hurry up now, and get showered off after your day on the hill, it'll be "The Grapes" in Stranraer for tonight and the band's in! My first and abiding doggy love was with Springers, let's talk about it over a dram or a pint of eighty shillin'.

http://www.stranraer.org/thegrapes/

Enjoy!

Eug

·
Registered
778 Posts
I love watching a good springer work!
Thanks for posting that vid.
Quality dog work..;)

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Thanks for the video!Interesting!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Thanks for posting that was great.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Beautiful! Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Blimp,

Please put a trip together for us gun dog enthusiasts - a tour of Scotland first, then Wales / England, then Ireland. What do you think? You could be our interpreter, in case we don't understand the language.

I've watched that Pepper video about 20 times over the last year. Found it after seeing a big article in Travel magazine on David Lissett and Beuccleuh (SP) castle. So neat.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I love this video and could watch it over and over. The music is so over the top that I just know Pepper is able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. What a great working dog. I ran this by some serious FT springer folks here in the US. They have an NFC and are very familiar with British Lines. They said Pepper's handler is a first class fellow and it doesn't hurt to have the Duke of Buccleuch behind you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts