RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the call today and Kona is now a Master Hunter!!! So so many people helped and supported us the last 3 years. Corey Burke for showing Kona his first duck, Scott Parker and Jim Bryan for helping me keep my spirits up, Treasure Coast Retriever Club,Central Florida HRC, Jill Volsch for putting his SH on him, Tom Dorroh shooting his fat flyers and Mitch White for fixing what I broke and getting his last 3 MH passes on him. With the help of some great people from the Ft Pitt Field Trial Club I was able to put 2 MH passes on him before my bad training caused some issues ! It's been a blast and I am so glad I found hunt tests. We only ran Master National Club tests so we are going for that 6th pass to qualify. I'm gonna enjoy this high for awhile though:p

If i left anyone out I am sorry but my brain is on drugs right now!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Way to go! Not everyday you see a CH and MH on the same line!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Awesome!!! Congratulations Nicole and Kona!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congrats Nicole and Kona!! and nice job Mitch!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats. Good luck on that last MN pass.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Congrats !

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yeehaw from Wally, Angie and Kona's "twin" sister :D.

You should enjoy that high, it's pretty difficult to get there.

Been pullin' fo ya' all along,

Wally

·
Registered
755 Posts
WooHoo - Congratulations; stay on Cloud 9, you and Kona deserve it. Tell Kona Cousin Alli says "good job Cuz!" -

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Congratulations! I always knew Kona had what it takes to be an MH and he has such a great personality he's a lot of fun to be around. Good luck at the MN with him I'll be cheering for him.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Congratulations! Its been fun following his journey!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Kona did a nice job!! You should be very proud of him. I was running the same flight (B). The test was not cake walk by anyones standards.

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Nicole! Congratulations on your boy! So cool!!1

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
A huge congratulations! Now on to the MN! What a trip since that first duck huh

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congratulations, that's awesome ! I'm tickled to get 2 more legs last weekend in Ks, can't wait to get the title on my boy...he deserved it!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Congrats! Hope you make it to the Master National.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts