RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fluffy dog got his 4th senior pass today (out of 5 attempts) to complete his senior hunter title.
Good dog.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Yea Fluffy Tito!!! Bet that felt good! Congrats!

Did the judges dock any points for the bandana? Or did you think ahead and use a camo one?

Very cool you two - I know it's not easy, I'm still struggling to get there with my guy in the Avatar. He is sure he is self employed and that his nose knows more than I do...

I will toast to you at dinner!

Jennifer

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
Thats FAR from a small brag!!

Big Congrats from Gooser

Gooser

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much guys. I'm pretty proud of him. He never saw a bird or bumper until after he was 3, and is stuck with a novice handler/trainer, so he's done really well.
I thought they should give out title bandanas instead of ribbons, but strangely not many agreed with me?
Jennifer, we could surely get into a long discussion about goldens who are self-employed and think their noses know more than we do ! ! ! You could be describing my boy for sure. We got into some nasty battles over it when first running blinds. He is finally convinced that there's no "I" in "TEAM".

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congratulations Barb and Tito! I'm learning by experience that there a big jump from JH to SH. Be proud of what you and Tito accomplished!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Congratulations

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the kind words!
Becky, wish you could have been there.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Thanks for the kind words!
Becky, wish you could have been there.
Yes, wish I could have been there too to see you and Tito title. Instead, I spent the morning training with my training group so I can make another attempt at Seniors.

Congrats again, Barb.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts