RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter won the 2012 AAU Georgia State Championship in her gymnastic meet this past Sunday. She competed in the elite division against 21 of the top scoring girls in the state for the prior year. She won the floor, the beam, the vault, and the all around.

Here are a few pictures of her...one getting ready for bars, one with the all-around medal and all other medals, and one with her coaches.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Awesome Keith!! She looks like a very confident young lady!!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Good job you should be very proud.

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Congrats to you and your family, maybe 2016 Olympics :D.....congrats also to your financial advisor for helping you finance two of the most expensive sports in the modern world, retriever games and kids gymnastics :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,834 Posts
What a woderful moment for your family!

ENJOY!!!

Best of luck going forward!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Congratulations to the little one! Amazing! I know how proud you must be.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats to your daughter! What a proud parent you must be!

·
Registered
269 Posts
How cool is that!!!!!! Way to go! What an accomplishment.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Good for her! congratulations.

john

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Congratulations

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We are proud of her...especially the grace she displays with her wins. For example, she met another gymnast in Carrabbas (she was eating her reward dinner :) ) and the girl asked if she had been competing. This girl was not at the state meet herself...she had been at local event. Hannah told her she had been competing at the name of location the meet was held, nothing about the state meet or anything. The girl asked how she did and Hannah told her she got first but didn't say anything else.

Hannah told me later about the conversation (which I overheard anyway). I was impressed that she never said "I just won state" or something like that...I know I would have :rolleyes:

We really think she'll do!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts