RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A training buddy of mine bought an incredible pup by Sylvia McClure’s AFC-Lane’s Rumble in the Jungle…”Man”. For a year and a half I’ve been fortunate enough to watch her grow into a fantastic young retriever. My buddy Bruce and I train 5 or 6 days a week, so I’ve watched this pup to the point of amazement, and she’s being trained “just for fun”.
She is incredible. Straight as anyone could imagine, great memory, learns quickly, and obsessed with retrieving.
Irony has it, Bruce has (had) no desire to run trials with this pup🤨.
I was so blown away by this pup, I requested (begged) the breeder to repeat the breeding. Well, he decided to breed to AFC-Man, but to a different bitch.
Since I know Man and the family history of the dam, I convinced a friend to jump in on the breeding. He and I made the move and now have our own Man baby!!!
I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on this pup.
That being said, I’d like you all to meet Top Ranch Hand Man-“Rip”.
Possibly the brightest pup I’ve had my hands on in the 30+ years of dealing with Labs.
He’s crazy smart, hard going, runs straight, fearless in the water, obsessed with retrieving, and good looking to boot.
I certainly hope he continues to grow and develop into a fantastic player.
I relish every day that I get to experience this pup’s progress.

***Its kind of funny, after watching Annie, there’s actually a growing demand for Man pups in our circle!!! We will have 3 of his pups in our group in the spring. A little sibling rivalry
Dog Collar Working animal Carnivore Dog collar

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
NEWS FLASH!!!
My buddy Bruce gave in!!! He has entered his girl Annie in a Derby in 2 weeks. I can’t wait!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
A training buddy of mine bought an incredible pup by AFC-Lane’s Rumble in the Jungl…”Man”. For a year and a half I’ve been fortunate enough to watch her grow into a fantastic young retriever. My buddy and I train 5 or 6 days a week, so I’ve watched this to the point of amazement and she’s been trained “just for fun”.
She is incredible. Straight as anyone could imagine, great memory, learns quickly, and obsessed with retrieving. Irony has it, my buddy just has (had) no desire to run trials with his pup.
I was so blown away by this pup, I requested to the breeder a repeat. Well, he decided to breed a second bitch to AFC-Man.
Since I know Man and the history of the dam, I convinced a friend to jump in on this breeding. He and I made the move and now have our own Man baby!!!
I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on this pup. Well, I’d like you all to meet Top Ranch Hand Man-“Rip”.
Possibly the brightest pup I’ve had my hands on in the 30+ years of dealing with Labs.
He’s crazy smart, hard going, runs straight, obsessed with retrieving, and good looking to boot. I certainly hope he continues to grow and develop into a fantastic player.
Its kindof funny, there’s actually a growing demand for Man pups in our circle!!!
View attachment 87668
I second that! Pup has a bright future! Hope that breeding gets repeated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also know of 3 pros that are raving about their Man x Joy pups. I believe David’s friend Bruce has a female from the first breeding. I think (?) there’s only 2 breedings. I’ve heard that the “repeat sold out before they were born.”
I’ve recently heard that local pro Chad Radt, in the Anderson area, has a planned breeding with Man in the upcoming days. The bitch is a really nice QAA2.
Bruce’s pup is really nice. I can’t wait to see her run derbies. GO ANNIE!!!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also know of 3 pros that are raving about their Man x Joy pups. I believe David’s friend Bruce has a female from the first breeding. I think (?) there’s only 2 breedings. I’ve heard that the “repeat sold out before they were born.”
I’ve recently heard that local pro Chad Radt, in the Anderson area, has a planned breeding with Man in the upcoming days. The bitch is a really nice QAA2.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe (?) that might be his Rise bitch. Fantastic bitch!!! I’ve been fortunate enough to stand next to her on the mat in training. She made me look good too😎

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Congrats David! Nice looking pup! Enjoy the ride!
Thanks Gary!!!
Look what my buddy’s wife found when she walked back into the house🤨
Furniture Property Comfort Building Wood

·
Registered
180 Posts
Man x Rise will be an awesome breeding.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Man x Rise will be an awesome breeding.
I really like Rise!!!
Marking, attitude, team player, and her masculine looks.
Of course , I see Man 2 or 3 times a week. Straight running, powerful, good looking and has a great on/off switch.

I’d love to have one🤔

·
Registered
5 Posts
A training buddy of mine bought an incredible pup by Sylvia McClure’s AFC-Lane’s Rumble in the Jungle…”Man”. For a year and a half I’ve been fortunate enough to watch her grow into a fantastic young retriever. My buddy Bruce and I train 5 or 6 days a week, so I’ve watched this pup to the point of amazement, and she’s being trained “just for fun”.
She is incredible. Straight as anyone could imagine, great memory, learns quickly, and obsessed with retrieving.
Irony has it, Bruce has (had) no desire to run trials with this pup🤨.
I was so blown away by this pup, I requested (begged) the breeder to repeat the breeding. Well, he decided to breed to AFC-Man, but to a different bitch.
Since I know Man and the family history of the dam, I convinced a friend to jump in on the breeding. He and I made the move and now have our own Man baby!!!
I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on this pup.
That being said, I’d like you all to meet Top Ranch Hand Man-“Rip”.
He’s crazy smart, hard going, runs straight, fearless in the water, obsessed with retrieving, and good looking to boot.
I certainly hope he continues to grow and develop into a fantastic player.

***Its kind of funny, after watching Annie, there’s actually a growing demand for Man pups in our circle!!! We will have 3 of his pups in our group in the spring. A little sibling rivalry
View attachment 87668
I have an Ali pup breed to an NFC Running Back female QAA/MH, omg the drive, style, and other all ability as an 11 month old female is incredible. I got her HR title with her 2 weeks ago at 10.5 months and we are switching gears and plan on running some derby’s in the fall. Been stretching her out past 7-10 days, 150-225 yd doubles and she front foots everything, I can’t wait

1 - 13 of 13 Posts