RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend at the Ft. Detroit GRC hunt test in Williamston, MI, the "other" breeds took home some ribbons. First on Saturday, our ccr boy Rhino went 6/6 in Master qualifying for this years master national. This may be the first year the breed has ever had two qualifiers in one year. Thanks to Tim Doane of Kingseed kennels for handling Rhino for us this weekend!
Then today in Senior, our ccr female Fern got a ribbon at her first senior test and our GSP Ernie got his first senior leg as well, making him maybe the first GSP to do so? Congratulations also to GSP Dixie earning her JH title this weekend as well.
Congratulations to all of the "others" running this weekend!

·
Registered
952 Posts
My AWS, Gumbo went 5 for 5 in Senior.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Great news, love to see those "other breeds" doing well. Will look forward to seeing them at the Master Nationals. Our Boykins only became eligible this year and mine also went 6 for 6 and was also the first. We now have three Boykins qualified and looking for one or two more. Again congratulations.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Great news, love to see those "other breeds" doing well. Will look forward to seeing them at the Master Nationals. Our Boykins only became eligible this year and mine also went 6 for 6 and was also the first. We now have three Boykins qualified and looking for one or two more. Again congratulations.
I think I might know one thats getting ready to be there!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Whoop Whoop.....Congrats you OTHERS! (I really really hope our OTHER status changes soon.)

WTG Team!

·
Registered
17 Posts
At Blackhawk Retriever Club's hunt test July 13-15, John Lemburg from Leclaire, Iowa, got a Master pass on his GSP "Zipper." I called the AKC and they thought it may be the first master pass for a GSP. Congrats to all passing with "others"........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts