RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes I lost my AKC papers for my pup. I requested duplicate paper work from my breeder and was sent a registration number. I entered that on the AKC website and now it looks like I need an online registration PIN and and full registration code.

Am I reading this right?
Please advise.

Thanks,
Kevin

Looks like I found my own answer.

I lost my dog’s registration application, and I am not the breeder. How do I get a duplicate?
Answer:
The litter owner needs to fill out the Duplicate Dog Registration Application form which can be found at
http://www.akc.org/pdfs/masterform.cfm.

Note: The only person who can request another copy of the dog's registration application is the litter owner. If you are not the litter owner, you should get in touch with the litter owner and have that individual request another copy.

After we receive the information, we will print another form and mail it to the litter owner. The litter owner can then transfer the paperwork to you.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
If your breeder kept track of the PIN and the number needed to enter online for full registration, they can just give that to you. If they didn't keep that info, they'll have to get the duplicate from AKC.

·
Registered
661 Posts
The breeder can also log on and get the pins needed by going into the breeder records area, select the litter, then clicking on the registration number for your puppy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts