RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how many dogs have passes the master trial during that last week end.
I'm sure the reason of that hughe entry is that the National Master Hunter trial will be held on those ground....correct?

Regards,

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
The results will be up on Entry Express within 48 hours.

The entry are high everywhere in this region this spring since the MN is (sort of) close to the center of the U.S., rather than off on one of the coasts.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I wanted to thank the Club who worked so hard this weekend, the North Alabama Retriever Club. The tests were challenging and the grounds were fantastic. It was nice to meet you, Mark ( GulfCoast ), and thank you and all of the other Judges as well who braved the challenging weather conditions to provide us all who ran feedback on our dogs. Needles to say I had a great time. - Brian

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Hi Brian!

It was nice to meet you, too. Sorry I was brain fried and running around like a crackhead!

Mark

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
THe club did a great job keeping things running with so many fligts. We really lucked out with the weather. It could have been really bad.
I passed the Fri-Sat B flight but dog went nuts for first series of Sat-Sun B flight. Thanks to all of the judges for being there and having to judge so many dogs. It makes for very long weekend.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hi,

Thanks, will have a look on E.E.
Was wondering if anyone had result to share.
Sure look like it most have been lot of fun. Unfortunately here our Master trial are 20-25 entry's, just can't imagine 280.
Lot's of dog speaking....

R.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi,

Thanks, will have a look on E.E.
Was wondering if anyone had result to share.
Sure look like it most have been lot of fun. Unfortunately here our Master trial are 20-25 entry's, just can't imagine 280.
Lot's of dog speaking....

R.
North Alabama
Fri/Sat Master C #33 - Pass
Sat/Sun Master E #45 Pass

:D

·
Registered
680 Posts
I know Master 1A -#30 and Master 2C -#52 passed and was very happy happy abput it.:p

·
Registered
144 Posts
My Boykin went 2 for 2 #54 in flight D for first one and #6 in flight A. He is now 5 for 5 with one more to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts