RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ambertrail Three's A Crowd, MH, QAA - April 16, 1998 - June 11, 2012 "Trio"

It hurts so much. I feel like my heart is torn into a million pieces.

We lost our beloved Trio this morning. 14 years wasn't long enough.

I can't express what she meant to me; I wish I was more eloquent with words as some on RTF are. The things we did, the places we went...the love we shared....

Trio 2009.JPG

I'll miss you so much, baby girl.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Oh Vicky, I am so sorry to hear this. Please accept our deepest condolences. We have 3 dogs that are 13 yrs old right now and I, too, dread this day. Cherish the memories and they will be what helps to diminish the pain you feel today and for the days to come.

Arleen and Gregg

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Oh Vicky. I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you.

G

·
Vicky,
I'm so sorry. Myself and others on this board know the sorrow and pain you are going through. You are in our prayers
Cyndi

·
Registered
712 Posts
I remember Trio as a baby. Sorry for your loss

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Vicky,
I'm very sorry to hear this. I had to let go of my 14.5 year old earlier this year and I still think about it all the time.

I have one of Trio's grandson's out of Howard's dog. Hopefully it's comforting to know there is part of her that will be touching other people's lives for years to come.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Vicky

I am so,so sorry to hear this..
There is no more painful day than the day we lose one of these fine dogs..
I know for sure, Trio had a wonderful life, and was loved dearly.

Our deepest condolences.

If there is ANYTHING I can do for you,, just ask..

Mike and Diane Baker

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Oh wow, I certainly didn't want to read that.

I'm sorry for your loss Vicky. Her children and grandchildren will carry on what Trio gave them.

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
Vicky,

We just talked on the phone Saturday. I had no idea this was coming, and it sounds like you didn't either.

I'm so very sorry. Words just can't do enough right now.

It is wonderful that Trio lives on in some great dogs that are still out there doing wonderful things.

My deepest condolences.

Chris

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Oh Vicky... I am so sorry for your loss. I wish God loaned them to us for a longer period of time. Having a older crowd myself, I dread the time that is inevitable.

My sincere condolences.

·
Registered
333 Posts
So sorry to hear about your loss of Trio. Had to put my 13 year old down a year ago this month. Things have gotten better over time. But, we are so lucky that there is a place in our hearts to keep special things to us and the dogs seem to go perfectly in this space. Will be thinking of you and your family . As time passes the pain will ease but she will always be with you.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Condolences and God speed Trio!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
My heartfelt condolences to you, Vicky, there are no words to fully express the loss. We've most of us been there and feel for you and everyone who loved Trio. She doesn't need any better tribute than how much you loved her in her life and miss her now.

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
So sorry to hear this Vicky. The years pass so quickly, no matter how we try to slow them. At least you can honestly say no day with Trio was ever wasted or taken for granted. She lives on in her offspring and in your heart.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
words never are enough to convey the way we feel about these very special friends. the memories never leave us, so they're never truly gone from our side.

sorry for your loss Vicky.-Paul

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. We have a 14 year old at home, and I know we are on borrowed time. They take such a huge piece of us with them when they go.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts