RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoyed meting you guys this weekend. Hope you did well today?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Troublemakers unite! :cool:
Oh Yea!!!!

It was great meeting you too Derrick. You're awfully quiet in person for being such a big mouth on the internet. LOL!!! Isn't that always the way.

Except with Moi...

I had fun my first time down the HRC road. The clients and Tim did well and we all had a good time. Cowtown did a real nice job.

So I take it you did finish your Saturday's test by noon on Sunday??? :p

Angie

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Oh Yea!!!!

It was great meeting you too Derrick. You're awfully quiet in person for being such a big mouth on the internet. LOL!!! Isn't that always the way.

Except with Moi...

I had fun my first time down the HRC road. The clients and Tim did well and we all had a good time. Cowtown did a real nice job.

Angie
Angie, turning to the dark side?

·
Registered
360 Posts
OMG Angie!!! You have come over to the dark side of the force. Welcome.

·
Registered
6,516 Posts
Angie, you picked a great club to start with. Cowtown always puts on great hunt tests!

·
Registered
605 Posts
If that's where my clients want me to go? I'm going there!!! :cool:

Angie
If I knew Angie better (I've met her at Omega Farms in MI), I'd write something like "there's a word to describe that behavior". But seeing how I don't know her that well, I won't write that. ;-) LOL

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
If I knew Angie better (I've met her at Omega Farms in MI), I'd write something like "there's a word to describe that behavior". But seeing how I don't know her that well, I won't write that. ;-) LOL
Shhhhhhhhh......

Angie

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Angie
We FINALLY finished :rolleyes:.....Thank goodness we only had 5 dogs left over from Saturday.

Yesterday went much smoother after we got new bird boys. I think we only had 1 no-bird all day. We ran 30 dogs and finished before Finished B.

Congrats to Tim on his passes.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Don't let Angie fool you. She has helped with Cowtown Marshaling tests for several years and I judged her several years ago running Finished with a dog or two. I do believe this is the most dogs she has run at an HRC event.

Did your dogs do well?

Janet

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Don't let Angie fool you. She has helped with Cowtown Marshaling tests for several years and I judged her several years ago running Finished with a dog or two. I do believe this is the most dogs she has run at an HRC event.

Did your dogs do well?

Janet
All right, all right... I ran like Janet said but I wasn't committed. Now our kennel will run a full schedule of HRC and AKC hunt tests. I run the AKC events and Tim will run the HRC events. Something for everyone.

Our dogs did do well considering this was the first time Tim ran a finished test.

I was very pleased...

Angie

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Absolutely. Angie as a new member of the board, can you share what you hope to get and share from RTF?

/Paul
Welll,,,, ummmm, ahhh,, ahhh,,, I pray for world peace, I want to share all the brotherly love,,, I help the elderly when I can and I can't remember when I wore jello... *sigh*

I do solemnly swear with all the powers in me to always give as good as I get..

Amen..........

Angie

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Our dogs did do well considering this was the first time Tim ran a finished test.

I was very pleased...

Angie
Tim did great. I would never have guessed that was his first finished test.

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Tim did great. I would never have guessed that was his first finished test.
Other then running a few junior dogs locally when we were working a test,, That's been pretty much it...

Hey,,,, He learned from the best... come on..:cool:

Thanks Derrick....

Angie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts