RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Another J.H. Test Question

3K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  Gun_Dog2002 
#1 ·
I will be running my 11 mo. old dog in a junior H.T. this coming up weekend. My question is should I hold him by lead, or assume he is going to be steady, when the marks are being thrown?

#27 ·
Well this has turned into another little pissing match. I ran junior two days and one day the judges said "dog" and the other they said the number. :?:

Try not to pee on each other regards

mrgd

#28 ·
My personal experience has been that judges that worry about minutiae such as this usually don't have a strong enough test in front of them to judge and have to worry about things like verbage and foot faults. :D

Well I'm not sure how a Spanish half real piece formerly current in the South has anything to do with this, but I can tell ya that once again people seem mired in minutia.
Not that I thought I'd have to put the word "issue" after the word "picayune" for it to be considered to be an adjective, the intent was obvious: little, worthless, concerned with unimportant or petty matters.

Captain Obvious indeed regards, :wink:

kg

#29 ·
K G said:
My personal experience has been that judges that worry about minutiae such as this usually don't have a strong enough test in front of them to judge and have to worry about things like verbage and foot faults. :D

Captain Obvious indeed regards, :wink:

kg
Well Captain, true enough words.

/Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.