RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
huntingrdr said:
Nice pic...lol :lol:
Yep, all he's missing is a bullet hole in his arm.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
That's Uncle Junior. TRUST ME on this, he will cheerfully show you the bullet hole.

Got him while he was going away regards

Bubba

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I see speaker stacks in the back, is that an instrument he is holding?

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
Is that a detonator button he's getting ready to push with his right thumb? :shock: :lol:

Domestic anti-terrorist regards, :wink:

kg

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good one achiro.that was original.Tell your buddy tim hello when you drop your dog off for training down here in Tx :lol:

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
fowl hunter said:
good one achiro.that was original.Tell your buddy tim hello when you drop your dog off for training down here in Tx :lol:
You completely lost me here? I don't think I know a Tim from TX. I don't use a pro in TX. I don't have any buddies... :( :lol:

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
fowl hunter said:
ok then I take it back,just think about it.
OK, so I've thought about it most of the day, still not coming up with anything??? :(

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
fowl hunter said:
then dont worry about it.I guess I was wrong. :oops:
Must be the weather thang eh? :lol: :lol:

Just keep them Jr hunter thingys a comin'. Bound to find the person with the correct answer sooner (sorry OK fans) or later. :roll:

As I see it, /Paul has a closet full of answers he hasn't posted yet...and Arturo, Bubba, and the rest of us keep hoping you'll ask often enough to empty thet impoundment. It's also been quite a while since the UIM has involked his executive powers, and zapped somthin'. :evil:

Who knows...mebbe your next question could become another "duck seater". :lol: :lol:

UB

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I seated a duck in the blind once, and we almost never got all of those feathers out. :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts