RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Oh ya, without a doubt. Bubba too. Its a ******* thing. Few years ago for the 2002 MN, I trained on Ross Coleman's ranch and had his parents into camp for dinner. Great people....

/Paul

·
Registered
363 Posts
I did a little bull riding when I was in Germany in the army. It was the ERCA. Helped to pass the time and feel more like home but got busted up pretty good one time and my 1st Sgt put an end to that.LOL.
Troy

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
TroyW said:
I did a little bull riding when I was in Germany in the army. It was the ERCA. Helped to pass the time and feel more like home but got busted up pretty good one time and my 1st Sgt put an end to that.LOL.
Troy
Ya I did the junior rodeo's around here when I was 16. Seemed really cool until I had one dance on my spine. Pretty much decided living seemed better...

/Paul

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I watch it but think only an idiot would choose that as a way of life.

Jerry

·
Registered
97 Posts
Friend of mine took a horn under his ribs a la Lane Frost, but lived to tell about it. Ended the start of a want to wrestle steers for me. Too big to ride them bulls. Been to Jerome Davis' farm a couple of times, he has a benefit event every year.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Where do you think the National Open and Amatuer got the idea of running with a number on the contestants back? :wink:

Only wusses wear a hockey helmet. :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Mossy Oak Mud slinger will be the registered name of the next dog we own..... :wink:

Angie

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dang right we're fans. Try to catch them on TV weekly. We went to the PBR 2 weeks ago in Okc. I use to ride the bronks but never work up to the bulls. Either I was to smart or didn't have a big enough pair. :? :? :?

2blackdogs

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah love PBR, when I competed, rode bulls, and clowned in IRA (International Rodeo Association). Now I fight fire for a living, much safer!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Jay Hinton said:
Ken Archer said:
Guess who Archway's Blueberry Wine is named after?
Herrington Cattle Co. Blueberry Wine has only been ridden about 8 or 9 times? Out of close to 100 tries I think.
The little bull who could. I hope his namesake has as much style as that little blue roan.

I have to say though that Bodacious will be my all-time favorite. He sure tilted the playing field in favor of the bulls. I'm sorry that Tuff got hurt but it was just a matter of time before Bo put the hurt on somebody. He was a "2" bull - too much, too big, too rank, too mean. Well you get what I mean.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ken Archer said:
Jay Hinton said:
Ken Archer said:
Guess who Archway's Blueberry Wine is named after?
Herrington Cattle Co. Blueberry Wine has only been ridden about 8 or 9 times? Out of close to 100 tries I think.
The little bull who could. I hope his namesake has as much style as that little blue roan.

I have to say though that Bodacious will be my all-time favorite. He sure tilted the playing field in favor of the bulls. I'm sorry that Tuff got hurt but it was just a matter of time before Bo put the hurt on somebody. He was a "2" bull - too much, too big, too rank, too mean. Well you get what I mean.

I don't think the people that try and compare Little Yellow Jacket to Bodacious ever saw him operate. I don't know if there has ever been an animal so aptly named. Made Tuff say "no mas" at the '95 NFR.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts