2-Swift River Leap of Faith - Buck Shope O/H
3-BeaverDam's Big Bertha - Patti Roberts O/H
4-Gods Speed Thunder Struck O-Greg Joy Handled by Buck Shope
Reserve Jam: Silver Creek Murray Samuel - Mike Moskowitz O/H

Jams: Miss Teal - Dick Ronalter :wink:
Real Gold Wraith hi-Ki Diva - Nick Staszko
Islands Creek Navy Seal - Patti Roberts O-Dottie Metcalf
Croppers Hit and Run - Newt Cropper

Big Congratulations to Mike Moskowitz and Murray who also ran well in AM. Gotta have faith, Mike!!!!

Newt Cropper got a First place in Derby with Cropper's Tess Pilot
and Dave Williams got a 2nd place and is on the Derby List with: Ambertrail's Life of Riley - Great Job Dave!!!!! 8)

Not sure of other placements in Derby.

Congratulations to ALL :D

Paula

·
Registered
931 Posts
I saw Zoom run in both water series and he was awesome. Beautiful Job!!!

Paula

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Thanks Paula. Got a Jam in the Amature. Ch Silvercreek Murray Samuel, MH is now all age. Boy I thought only in my dreams

·
Registered
931 Posts
Good work Mike. Not bad for running your first Am ever!!! Now you can plan to go to your specialty and clean house. Bring home the blue. Have you called any of your training partners to give them the good news yet?

Paula

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Congratulations Mike!! 8)

Lois Monroe is just a great handler. I don't think she lurks on RTF, but it's great to see her win. Ditto for Buck Shope!!!

M

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Double Post

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
msdaisey said:
And Zoom (Croppers Tess Pilot) is only 14 months old! Go Camp Cropper. . . :lol:
Met Newt for the first time at dinner Saturday night - he was still on cloud 9 because of his derby win. Also saw a picture of him with that blue ribbon that I doubt you'll see in RFTN!! :shock:

Andy

·
Registered
106 Posts
Mike, congrats, that is awesome. Congrats to Buck also, I trained with him earlier this week and I am sure he is very proud that Risk did so well!!!!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Thanks Paula and Paul but this weekend was only in my dreams. Murray is out. I don't think he is getting up. Well I'll just have to work with the puppy.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Zoom is out of Gates, and Les Levering's bitch Fern Cobble's Contesse, whose career was ended due to an injury.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts