RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I bred my female Master hunter to rex a year ago. I kept a yellow male and could not be more pleased. He has lots of go, great marker, very sweet. My female does not have a very nice head and that is why I went with Rex. You can see my boy (Ticket) on my website.
www.oldmeadowkennels.com

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a yellow female sired by Rex. Molly is all go and she is a great marker. Molly has a wonderful looking head as well and she is clean in her kennel. If you have any more questions just PM. Neil

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
My Rex pup is awesome and couldnt be happier with him and know 3 other dogs in the litter will run some derbies up north this summer and in the fall and they just turned 1 yr end of last month.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Rex

Seems like ole' Rex has been throwin' some goodern's....

Richard

·
Registered
156 Posts
We have a Rex girl, she is all go, she's an excellent marker and drives just as hard for her marks as she does for her blind.. She is great both in the house as well as out in the back yard. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Love mine. Good marker, Intense blind running( hair on her back stands on end with the dead bird cue), Good looks, Sound mind, Inteligent, High desire, good bottom and a team player to boot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts