RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking about this as I was reading through threads and was wondering how this little pup was doing? I remember reading alot of post on his thread about losing all the pups but one and almost his bitch, but I haven't seen anything lately...I hope they are all doing well :)

-Jamee

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
The puppy is doing great, thanks for asking. She is 5 months old now and weighs just over 40 lbs. I'll take a picture and post it later today. I was fortunate that Raven ended up being a great mom & spent all her time with the pup until she was around 7-8 weeks old. I also was lucky that a friend, Paul Gum, had a litter that was within 4 days of my pup. So starting at about 4 weeks old I took the pup to socialize with his litter 3 times/week. She is very well adjusted, and well socialized to people and dogs. Very bold and very outgoing. She has all the desire to retrieve that I could want, and as a pup she reminds me so much of her mom. She runs straight as an arrow to a mark, breaks down right in the fall area, and steps on the birds. Hope she keeps it up! She is a little strong headed though... :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts