RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I need help planning our attack on the kids for tomorrow. Last yr after they fell asleep we took a pr of my 5 yr old sons blue Cars PJ's and put them on our sleeping 4 yr old girl ( she was in a ink princess nighty with trim around the cuffs and neck.) We then took off our sons PJ's and put his sisters pink frilly princess nighty on him! We turned our 7 yr old girl around in bed so her feet were at the head.

The next morning around 530 our son came into our room and cuddled up. About an hr later our little girl came to the door and turned on the hall light. Her brother saw her and stood up to point and laugh at her in his PJ's, I then asked him what he was wearing? We all got a good laugh even though my boy was pretty embarassed.... Now what can we do to top this?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While I fully agree with you in general about them, this prank went over pretty well

·
Registered
53 Posts
I used to put electric tape around the spray wand on the kitchen sink. You prolly don't have one of those anymore but that was really fun. The susprise on their face when they turned the water on & got sprayed was priceless. Used it every other year for a long time.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Saran wrap stretched across their bedroom door casing right about chest high. They will freak out.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saran wrap stretched across their bedroom door casing right about chest high. They will freak out.
We are thinking about that for sure! Also thought about saran wrapping from the bottom to chest high on the out side of the bedroom doors, closing them and filling the gap with packing foam ( the wife had a bunch but forgot it at work).

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's not to the same level as your previous prank, but they would wake me up early telling me it was snowing and school was cancelled... It was pretty believable even though they did it multiple times, just because I was always half asleep.

I never was very happy about the joke though.

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Step one: unscrew showerhead.
Step two: pour one package of powdered onion soup mix into showerhead.
Step three: replace showerhead.
Step four: make sure someone else besides you is the first one in the shower. ;)

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Lots of empty but slightly colored popcycle sticks in one child's bed. Peanut butter in one shoe for one child ( washable house shoe of course. A wet bed for one ( the oldest of course but plan ahead and have plastic between child and mattress ).

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice! When I was about 15 my best friend and I were working on his Dad's sheep farm and Jon went out the lane to get the mail while I made lunch. He was taking a long time but I didnt think anything of it. We had barely finished eating when he looked at the clock and said " holy! we've got to get going" and rushed out, quickly doing up his boots. I slammed my foot into my boot trying to catch up and put my toes right through an egg! he had taken a fresh egg out of the barn and tapped it on the porch steps just enough to spider web the whole shell all the way around but not to break the memberane, he then gently put it in the toe so when I pulled my boot on fast I broke it! heck of a mes but it was pretty funny

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Get them up early in the morning and get them ready for school. See how long it takes them to figure out it's Sunday.

Stretch Saran Wrap over the toilet bowl then put the seat and lid down. Kinda messy.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Counseling for your kids. lol They are gonna be all screwed up.
I think these kids are most likely going to be just fine and if not they'll have a sense of humor. I loved pranking the boys what fun. But I was a little meaner than a change of clothes. If you can up with that can't wait to hear what you come up with this year

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Get them up early in the morning and get them ready for school. See how long it takes them to figure out it's Sunday.

Stretch Saran Wrap over the toilet bowl then put the seat and lid down. Kinda messy.
I was thinking about the School prank but my 8 yr old girl suggested we do it to her brother, so she wouldn't fall for it. So far I'm thinking peanut butter in their Crocs, and maybe green food colouring in their green gel tooth paste.

I forgot about the best prank I ever came up with ( the switcheroo was the wife's idea). We were over at the inlaw's for supper the night before AFD a few yrs back and I went out to "warm up the van" as we had a new baby. I had a jar of vaseline with me so I moved my father in laws truck seat all the way back, and coated up the adjuster bar with some, then the back of the gear shifter, and the window crank, and the under side of the out side door handle.

The next day he got up and went to open his door, slip! inside he went and got cleaned up, ( thinking that it was something from the rd that splashed up) he came back out and got into the truck, the seat was too far back but he thought his taller son had moved it, he adjusted it, slip! He was late by now so he wipped it off on his pants ( he's a carpenter), he fumed about it for 10 mins and was calming down when he got to the coffee shop order window and cranked down the window, slip! He said he was a nervous wreck waiting for the next step! When he got to work he was suspicious of all the guys on his crew! My wife finally called to see how his day was going and he figured out it was me!

·
Registered
658 Posts
You have got to let us know what you did!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts